• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Discount Coupon Codes

kgt

I keep having the discount dig into the shipping part (as seen below)

Discount Coupon omar25 applied: -$25.00 Sub-Total: $1.70 United States Postal Service (1 pkg, 3.00 lbs total) (Priority Mail®

---Insured for $1.7): $15.70 Total: $0.00

It almost looks like the coupon ($25 in this case) is readding itself to the shipping.

Am I missing something?

Hi all, i need help to install this contribution...

I made everything is written on the installation instruction, but whrn i go in the admin page, modules --> order total to install the new module i get back this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare do_magic_quotes_gpc() (previously declared in /web/htdocs/www.vaniziosa.com/home/vaniadmin/includes/functions/compatibility.php:18) in /web/htdocs/www.vaniziosa.com/home/vaniadmin/includes/functions/compatibility.php on line 30

and the modules list is empty...i tried to search the web but nothing...

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thank you and sorry for my english...i am italian :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to fix the line for includes/classes/order.php that has $shown_price? My code on order.php is vastly different than the code provided in the installation instructions for Discount Coupons for osc 2.3.1

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/367500-discount-coupons-for-version-231/page__view__findpost__p__1613147

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I just installed the Discount Coupon Codes v.3.34 (on osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a)

A very useful contribution.

Unfortunately, I have got a problem.

First my setup:

In total order:

Enable discount coupon?

true

Sort Order

3 (unique)

Display discount with minus (-) sign?

true

Display subtotal with applied discount?

false

Display tax in discount line?

None

Exclude product specials?

true

Random Code Length

Display discount total lines for each tax group?

false

Allow negative order total?

false

Use the language file to format display string?

false

Display Format for Order Total Line

Discount Coupon

applied

Debug Mode

false

The coupon setting:

Discount Amount: 20.00

Discount Type: Fixed Amount

Start Date: 01/01/2012

End Date: 01/02/2012

Max Use: 15

Min Order: 150

Min Order Type: Price total

Number Available: 500

So, when I have set a minimum order on 150, on the page checkout_payment.php I get error messages: The minimum order total for this coupon is 15000. Some or all of the products in your cart are excluded.

I tested different settings and always receives the same error (For a minimum order 50 message 50000 etc), no matter what is the value in the basket.

Of course, everything is OK when the box minimum order is empty.

Have you met this problem?, please help in solving the problem.

Sorry for my English

Yours

Bartek

hi, everyone .... thanks for this wonderful contribution ... On the checkout_payment.php , it is working fine when selecting cash on delivery payment method but it is not working when selecting PayPal (including Credit and Debit Cards) .....

please help me out in fixing this..........

regards .. phpimran.

Hello,

I have a question I don't know if it is asked already because I didnt browse all 160 pages with questions and answers.

But is it possible to apply the discount AFTER tax so that when I offer a customer 5 $ discount he also gets 5$ and not 5$ minus the tax.

Thanks,

The Butcher

does any one have any ideas how I can get a netto discount price with this add-on or another one were I can distribute a code that my customers can use to get a discount how ever it needs to be netto I cant put a code in the newspaper saying the get a 20 euro discount ex tax people expect it to be incl.

Hope any one can help me with this because it is a great add on for my shop.

greetings,

The butcher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can any one solve the problem with statistic page. I have 3 different code but the page splitter shows Displaying1 to 20 (of 122 products). It calculates wrong. I should be Displaying1 to 3 (of 3 products). And the jumpmenu show too much pages also.

There is second tiny misstake too, word products should be codes. This is easy to fix.

does any one have any ideas how I can get a netto discount price with this add-on or another one were I can distribute a code that my customers can use to get a discount how ever it needs to be netto I cant put a code in the newspaper saying the get a 20 euro discount ex tax people expect it to be incl.

Hope any one can help me with this because it is a great add on for my shop.

greetings,

The butcher

I'm having the same trouble, I can display the coupon with tax included but it still only subtracts the net amount from the total. I've fiddled about with sort orders and such but it doesn't help. I also need to be able to apply the discount to the gross after a special has been applied. Any ideas?

Actually it's a bit more complex than that, so I thought I'd give you all a screenshot:

dccscreenshot1.gif

That's still showing VAT (ie tax) in the sort order but it's set to false. It's also showing the various parameters for the discount coupons, not sure why it works that way and not any other way but hey! At least it works!

Is it possible to add an option where customers to use multiple coupon codes in one order?

example a free shipping code "freeship"" and a 15% off total of $50+ "15OFF50"

Thanks in advance!

Hi. I'm trying to install the most up-to-date version of discount codes but I have a problem with 1 of the php files. When I went to install the code (I have quite a few contributions installed so updating manually) in catalog/checkout_payment.php the lines don't quite match and their seems to be <?php missing. I have tried installing the module with or without the <?php but when going to checkout I get a server error on the catalog/checkout_payment page.

The code (according to the install instructions) I need to add on this page is supposed to be after:

<h2><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></h2>
 <div class="contentText">
   <?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5', $comments); ?>
 </div>
<?php

but in my php file I only have

<?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5', $comments); ?>
 </div>

/* kgt - discount coupons */
if( MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS == 'true' ) {
?>
<h2><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COUPON; ?></h2>
   </div>

<?php echo ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON.' '.tep_draw_input_field('coupon', '', 'size="32"', $coupon); ?>
   </div>

<?php
}
/* end kgt - discount coupons */

I hope someone can help as I'm so close to my shop going live. Also I have to say I'm a total noob at php so I'm flying in the dark here.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I know support is dead for this topic but was wondering if anyone else has the problem with the coupon's not registering in admin as being used? I set up 1 coupon saying it's single use but it seems customers can use it an unlimited number of times as it's not registering in the admin section.

I'm hoping someone who has this contribution installed has fixed this problem. I'm running oscommerce 2.3 discount coupons 3.34

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I could use help in changing the code for a discount.

The default should always be that items are not included in the campaign. Currently, so that all items immediately in action with the code for the discount. I could use the inverse operation to choose which items are included.

Can anyone help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm trying to install the most up-to-date version of discount codes but I have a problem with 1 of the php files. When I went to install the code (I have quite a few contributions installed so updating manually) in catalog/checkout_payment.php the lines don't quite match and their seems to be <?php missing. I have tried installing the module with or without the <?php but when going to checkout I get a server error on the catalog/checkout_payment page.

The code (according to the install instructions) I need to add on this page is supposed to be after:

</div>
<?php

but in my php file I only have

</div>

/* kgt - discount coupons */
?>
</div>

<?php echo ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON.' '.tep_draw_input_field('coupon', '', 'size="32"', $coupon); ?>
</div>

<?php
}
/* end kgt - discount coupons */

I hope someone can help as I'm so close to my shop going live. Also I have to say I'm a total noob at php so I'm flying in the dark here.

Thanks in advance.

James, this is what I have and it works:

</div>

<!-- kgt - discount coupons -->

<?php
?>
</div>

</div>

<?php
}
?>
<!-- end kgt - discount coupons -->

It took some work to figure out the problem, but there are missing <?php and ?> tags.

Now, does anyone know how to integrate this into fulluvscents' Simple Checkout?

• 2 weeks later...