• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem with osCommerce.XML 0.6

Genom

I downloaded this script

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,all/search,xml

and it gives me error msgs when I try to use it

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/shakedtr/public_html/admin/oscommerce_xml.php on line 62

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/shakedtr/public_html/admin/oscommerce_xml.php on line 62

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/shakedtr/public_html/admin/oscommerce_xml.php on line 68

Warning: array_filter() [function.array-filter]: The first argument should be an array in /home/shakedtr/public_html/admin/oscommerce_xml.php on line 70

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /home/shakedtr/public_html/admin/oscommerce_xml.php on line 72

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1

select * from products left join products_description using(products_id) left join products_to_categories using(products_id) where language_id='1' and categories_id in ()

[TEP STOP]

can anyone help me please?

Its just a warning which is being thrown because the second argument in array_merge function is not an array.

i havent used this contribution but looked at the code. Try changing this code and see if it works

oscommerce.xml line 62

$categories_ids=array_merge($categories_ids, get_categories_ids($category['categories_id']));

replace with

$current_categories_id = get_categories_ids($category['categories_id']);

if(is_array($current_categories_id)){

$categories_ids=array_merge($categories_ids, $current_categories_id);

}

Last few errors are happening because $categories_ids is not being set properly. Fix first one i guess rest would be taken care of.

Edited by sanam

• 9 months later...

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this solution.

I to had a similar problem usinh thr creloaded version of this and after 2 days of getting nowhere i stumbled into this thread and thought what the hell it may work...

And it did!! So Thanks

Steve