• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2 times credit card number required, why?

smithveg

Hello buddies,

I had set up my store and it worked well. I am using 2CheckOut payment gateway.

When i try to purchase something it require the credit card number in my sites' checkout page.

After the step 4 in checkout process. It linked me to www.2CheckOut.com and confirm the payment.

It's ok...

But... Why i need to re-enter the credit card number in www.2CheckOut.com AGAIN.

Why must enter 2 times. Why osCommerce cannot pass the credit card number to payment gateway.

It just past the user information (name, address...) just cannot pass the credit card number.

I hope some experiences person could point me what i should configure.

Thank for your reply.

smithveg.

Hello World! ^.^ I'm a Internet naive. Browse my working profile

Malaysia Web Services - OPerion Website Marketing System

• 1 month later...
Hello buddies,

I had set up my store and it worked well. I am using 2CheckOut payment gateway.

When i try to purchase something it require the credit card number in my sites' checkout page.

After the step 4 in checkout process. It linked me to www.2CheckOut.com and confirm the payment.

It's ok...

But... Why i need to re-enter the credit card number in www.2CheckOut.com AGAIN.

Why must enter 2 times. Why osCommerce cannot pass the credit card number to payment gateway.

It just past the user information (name, address...) just cannot pass the credit card number.

I hope some experiences person could point me what i should configure.

Thank for your reply.

smithveg.

I have the samew problem!!! How to solve this. please help!

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem (one of 2 main problems) and think the answer is to just have a notation come up telling the customer that they will be redirected temporarily to a SECURE site (2CheckOut) and NOT take any credit card details on YOUR site. This way you will not have to store any information and I think the customer will be happy about knowing that you do not need to know their Credit Card details.

By the way, I am still trying to figure this out too.