Sign in to follow this  
Proud

Related Products V 3.2

I have Related Products V 3.2 installed and it works wonderfully. With one small problem. If you have more than say 5 items related to any one thing it stretches the page. I have been able to find the peice of code that controls this, with the help of i2Paq. Here is the code that needs to be changed

<?php
// DANIEL: begin - show related products
 $attributes = "select pop_products_id_slave, products_name, products_price, products_tax_class_id, products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_PRODUCTS . ", " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pa, ". TABLE_PRODUCTS . " pb WHERE pop_products_id_slave = pa.products_id and pa.products_id=pb.products_id and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and pop_products_id_master = '".$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']."' and products_status=1 order by pop_order_id, pop_id";
 $attribute_query = tep_db_query($attributes);

if (mysql_num_rows($attribute_query)>0) {

echo '<tr><td><table class="productlisting" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%">';
  echo '<tr><td align="center" class="productListing-heading" > '.TEXT_RELATED_PRODUCTS.' </td></tr><tr><td align="center" class="productListing-data">';
  echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" width="100%" align="center"><Tr>';
while ($attributes_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_query)) {
  $products_name_slave = ($attributes_values['products_name']);
  $products_id_slave = ($attributes_values['pop_products_id_slave']);
  if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($products_id_slave)) {
	$products_price_slave = $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($attributes_values['products_tax_class_id']));
  } else {
	$products_price_slave = $currencies->display_price($attributes_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($attributes_values['products_tax_class_id']));
  }

// show thumb image if Enabled
echo '<td class="productListing-data" align="center">';
  if (MODULE_RELATED_PRODUCTS_SHOW_THUMBS!='False') {
	echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_id_slave) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $attributes_values['products_image'], $attributes_values['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"').'</a>';
  }
  echo '<Br> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products_id_slave) . '">'.$products_name_slave.'<Br>@ '.$products_price_slave.'</a>';
}
echo '</td>';	

echo '</tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr>';
}
//DANIEL: end
?>

in product_info.php.

What I need to be able to do is put in a line break after a set number of products, and I am nowhere near being proficient enough with programming to do that. i2Paq is looking into it for me, but I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone else might be able to take a look at it.

If you'd like to see an example of what I am talking about here is a link to a page on my site that is stretched.

Any help would be greatly appreicated. I would like to thank all the people that have added to this contribution and created this contribution it is wonderful.