osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support thread for Music Store Skin By Mediajuggle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Did anyone here get Master Products happening with Mediajuggle's Music Download store?

I have the store up and running with osplayer and its great (thanks MJ).

I have also tried to integrate Master Products, but in a couple of the files it is really hard to work out just where the code goes.

It would be good to have instructs such as 'put this between, this and that' but it is hard with nothing except the // notes in each file.

Once I get it, if I ever do, I will make up a instruct file as I know there will be more and more people looking to make this type of site.

Anyway, first things first..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

oz :)

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Mediajuggle, appreciate it!

I installed it locally. First, I installed the MS2 then I copied all the files in musicstore_template files_1 directory.

I am comparing the files right now with the url you have with no luck.

http://www.geocities.com/giodlsu/index.jpg

My website is doing this as well. I've read the entire thread and made sure to replace the corner images and all that, but no luck. Here's my site: http://tinyentertainment.net/osCommerce/ . Does anyone have a fix for this?

My website is doing this as well. I've read the entire thread and made sure to replace the corner images and all that, but no luck. Here's my site: http://tinyentertainment.net/osCommerce/ . Does anyone have a fix for this?

I'm not quite sure why it lines up for some and not for others..... I haven't looked into this for awhile... I'll check it and get back to you....?

My Contribution

Music Download Store Template

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4275

Hi,

Did anyone here get Master Products happening with Mediajuggle's Music Download store?

I have the store up and running with osplayer and its great (thanks MJ).

I have also tried to integrate Master Products, but in a couple of the files it is really hard to work out just where the code goes.

It would be good to have instructs such as 'put this between, this and that' but it is hard with nothing except the // notes in each file.

Once I get it, if I ever do, I will make up a instruct file as I know there will be more and more people looking to make this type of site.

Anyway, first things first..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

oz :)

I honestly can't tell you how to intergrate Master Products since I had it done for me just because the code overlapped with other contributions that I used, and Master Products 2 which would have made it a lot easier to create this kind of store is no longer available...

My Contribution

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I did a new install of osc, overwrote the files with your template.

The 'homepage' work ok, but if i try and navigate or click on any other link i always get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /home/content/z/a/m/zamajobe/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 1

any idea what could be going on?

Regards,

Joel

Hi,

I did a new install of osc, overwrote the files with your template.

The 'homepage' work ok, but if i try and navigate or click on any other link i always get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_REQUIRE in /home/content/z/a/m/zamajobe/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 1

any idea what could be going on?

Regards,

Joel

ahh no.. but i'll look into it... i've been really busy running my store the past few weeks because it's really been starting to pick up.... all those who need help I promise to try and address all your problems sometime this week.....

My Contribution

• 1 month later...

hi guys, ive now succesfully installed my own version of this template same sorta thing just changed the images, (if you would like me to add the files to the contrib then i will just let me know)

one things though...

since ive installed it, the download links do not work once a customer has made a purchase, it worked fine before the install.

its not something ive done because i only changed the stylsheet andimage files.

any help would be great...

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

you can get rid of the shift by edit line

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="339" valign="top" background="images/template_07.jpg"><table border="0" width="339" cellspacing="20" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

in index.php

• 2 months later...

I applied the change you suggested (to all pages containing the text) , it has fixed the left shift problem in the body of the page. Thanks.

However there still seems to be a problem with the contents of the 'right column' (Browse Categories, Site Information & Featured Download, etc) being 'left shifted' (not centered) in the right column.

you can get rid of the shift by edit line

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="339" valign="top" background="images/template_07.jpg"><table border="0" width="339" cellspacing="20" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

in index.php

Edited by Rosss