• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN: Invalid Process

burnsy44

Installed osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v1.0 For 2.2MS2 and tested Live making $1 dollar purchase (client's Paypal account) and everything seemed to work fine on my end ... however the client got email with

Subject: PayPal IPN Invalid Process.

Didn't get this when using the default Paypal Module, although there were more fields in the Module Config, some of which I left blank because I didn't know what to enter:

Enable Encrypted Web Payments

When enabled, the order parameters will be encrypted to be sent to PayPal.

Your Private Key

The location and filename of your private key to use for signing the order data.

Your Public Certificate

The location and filename of your public certificate to use for signing the order data.

PayPals Public Certificate

The location and filename of the PayPal public key to use for encrypting the order data.

Your PayPal Public Certificate ID

The public certificate ID that PayPal should use to decrypt the encrypted order data.

Working Directory

The working directory to create temporary files. (All created files are automatically deleted when no longer needed)

OpenSSL Location

The location and filename of the OpenSSL "openssl" program file.

Help ?

Kickin' the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight ....