• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Multiple Items

I need assistance with a shipping problem. My client's site (which someone else created, that I maintain) has individual shipping prices for each product. Those shipping prices are controlled in the "Products Attributes" section. For example "Product A" cost $5 to ship, and "Product B" cost $6 to ship, and when you add both Products A & B to the cart, they cost $11 to ship, which is the way they want it, because most of the products are large and heavy.

Now my client wants to ship "Product C" for $5, but when you add two "Product C" to the cart shipping is $10. "Product C" is smaller and is able to pack more than one in a box, and shipping costs don't increase with high quantities. They want a way to ship up to 10 "Product C" for $5, 20 to 30 "Product C" for $8 and so on. The amount people buy varies, some buy one; some buy 50.

Is there a contribution that will allow me to control shipping costs for multiple quantities on specific products?

Melvins138