Sign in to follow this  
zalik22

Easy Populate Modification

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me out creating a file that has all the product numbers on the site and the inactive/active variable (so I want 2 columns in total). I have a lot of products on my site so when I update my site, it takes forever to download the file with all the easy populate information. Since I only need 2 columns, this would greatly reduce stress on the server. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me out creating a file that has all the product numbers on the site and the inactive/active variable (so I want 2 columns in total). I have a lot of products on my site so when I update my site, it takes forever to download the file with all the easy populate information. Since I only need 2 columns, this would greatly reduce stress on the server. Can someone please help me out?

Thanks!

With a little tweaking / .htaccess mod I upload 10,000 products at a shot without splitting?

The quickest easiest way is to look at your easypopulate.php file...find the word "priceqty". When you find that, you're at the place where it builds the file that is somewhat close to what you need. The "priceqty" download would be price, model, and qty I think. It's a change in just a few places to delete the 'price' and 'qty', and add status....which would of course change the function of that 'price/quantity" download..but that's the quick way. Scan the file, you'll see the proper name to call status for the queries. It's a quick fix.

Hi,

Thanks!

The quickest easiest way is to look at your easypopulate.php file...find the word "priceqty". When you find that, you're at the place where it builds the file that is somewhat close to what you need. The "priceqty" download would be price, model, and qty I think. It's a change in just a few places to delete the 'price' and 'qty', and add status....which would of course change the function of that 'price/quantity" download..but that's the quick way. Scan the file, you'll see the proper name to call status for the queries. It's a quick fix.

Thanks for the help! I got it.