• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Keeps asking me to choose payment method

Hello, I was wondering of one of you would be so kind and help me with this issue. Here is the scenario.

I've been running test orders and I purchased a gift voucher for $100.00 and then sent it to another email address. Before opening the email and redeeming it I released it in the admin section. Opened the email, clicked the link, created an account and redeemed it.

Then I adding a couple items to my cart that totaled $26.00 and went through the checkout process. Once I got the the checkout payment page I checked off "Tick to use Gift Voucher account balance -> " and hit continue. I keep getting this message saying Please select a payment method for your order I thought the only time I should see this message is when my order total exceeds the amount I have in my gift voucher balance.

I even tried hitting redeem instead of continue, but I get the same error message. Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Hello, I was wondering of one of you would be so kind and help me with this issue. Here is the scenario.

I've been running test orders and I purchased a gift voucher for $100.00 and then sent it to another email address. Before opening the email and redeeming it I released it in the admin section. Opened the email, clicked the link, created an account and redeemed it.

Then I adding a couple items to my cart that totaled $26.00 and went through the checkout process. Once I got the the checkout payment page I checked off "Tick to use Gift Voucher account balance -> " and hit continue. I keep getting this message saying Please select a payment method for your order I thought the only time I should see this message is when my order total exceeds the amount I have in my gift voucher balance.

I even tried hitting redeem instead of continue, but I get the same error message. Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Maybe the voucher does not apply to shipping.

• 1 month later...

This is exactly what is happening to me. Did you ever find a solution? (and, no, the total of my purchase is $10 inc shipping, voucher balance is $100)

thanks

~bobsi18~