• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error - non-existant class??

dmishle

Hi all,

I have been working this for several weeks now and finally have to break down and look for some help.

Here's the issue, I have downloaded and installed paypal_wpp_0.7.3, I have my api userid and password installed with my certificate and I keep running into:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: paypal_wpp in /webroot/m/n/mndcr001/ssl/includes/classes/payment.php on line 43

I have removed and uninstalled 0.7.3 several times and still wind up having the fatal error.

Any assistance would surely be appreciated,

Darrell

Hi all,

I have been working this for several weeks now and finally have to break down and look for some help.

Here's the issue, I have downloaded and installed paypal_wpp_0.7.3, I have my api userid and password installed with my certificate and I keep running into:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: paypal_wpp in /webroot/m/n/mndcr001/ssl/includes/classes/payment.php on line 43

I have removed and uninstalled 0.7.3 several times and still wind up having the fatal error.

Any assistance would surely be appreciated,

Darrell

My best advice would be to post in the thread dedicated to the WPP contribution that you are referring to: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174981

Yes, agreed.

Did you upload all files, and run any sql files that were required?

I think that WPP requires that you are a us store and use us dollars.

Yes we are a US store and use only US $ and have imported the sql file into my sql data base.

I have uploaded all of the files more than once.

Yes we are a US store and use only US $ and have imported the sql file into my sql data base.

I have uploaded all of the files more than once.

One more silly question, did you do the install from your admin?

One more silly question, did you do the install from your admin?

I uploaded the catalog files into my www folders and sss folders (catalog) using ftp. I have done this before and haven't had any problems. Now that I think of it, are there any specific files that have to have 777 permissions that I might be missing? I am able to see the payment module in Admin set the capability to true in order to access it, set up my api userid and password and have my certificate installed and the path to the certificate updated to reflect the location of the cert file.

I used the Admin to install and have gotten the same fatal error before. I then removed the files using the unzipped folder on my pc to match the files that were uploaded, deleted them one at a time and re-uploaded the catalog folder into both www and ssl.

I hope this account of my activities helps with understanding what is going on and what has been done.

Once again, thanks in advance.

I uploaded the catalog files into my www folders and sss folders (catalog) using ftp. I have done this before and haven't had any problems. Now that I think of it, are there any specific files that have to have 777 permissions that I might be missing? I am able to see the payment module in Admin set the capability to true in order to access it, set up my api userid and password and have my certificate installed and the path to the certificate updated to reflect the location of the cert file.

I used the Admin to install and have gotten the same fatal error before. I then removed the files using the unzipped folder on my pc to match the files that were uploaded, deleted them one at a time and re-uploaded the catalog folder into both www and ssl.

I hope this account of my activities helps with understanding what is going on and what has been done.

Once again, thanks in advance.

Ok, it looks as though you have done everything.

If I was you, I would post in the support thread for the module. At least the author is supporting it.http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174981