• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  

No right click security

I am hosting a store for an artist whose art is becoming worth more and more by the day. Does anyone know how to disable the "right-click" option so no one can print his images? I use the javascript on his home site but I am not sure where to insert within the store. Any help or suggestions?

I use this one I think its better than all the others combined it diables all right click functions in all browsers

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...5/download,4008

Eric

Keep up on osCommerce changes and updates at

Github | Understand osCommerce a little further at OsCommerce Documentation | Copy and paste your error message in Google add "in osCommerce" at the end to get relevant answers to most issues.

I am hosting a store for an artist whose art is becoming worth more and more by the day. Does anyone know how to disable the "right-click" option so no one can print his images? I use the javascript on his home site but I am not sure where to insert within the store. Any help or suggestions?
Don't use disable right click for a business site. It is very unprofesional, will cost you customers and doesn't prevent anything for most people. The best solution is to use an automatic watermarker contribution.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Your module does not work Press View-Code Page (CTRL-U) in Mozilla FireFox:)

I'ts LAME.