• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Featured Products v1.5

Graphicpoet

I installed the featured products onto my site and all is well until you go the admin panel. Then every link in the admin panel has: /admin/FILENAME_CONFIGURATION?gID=5 the underlined portion in it, of course this page nor link exist. ONE MORE EXAMPLE:

admin/FILENAME_MODULES?set=payment&selected_box=modules

So needless to say my entire admin panel is being directed to pages that don't exist. Could someone tell me what I need to change or get rid of in order to have this back end of this working. Thanks BUNCHES... :rolleyes:

I installed the featured products onto my site and all is well until you go the admin panel. Then every link in the admin panel has: /admin/FILENAME_CONFIGURATION?gID=5 the underlined portion in it, of course this page nor link exist. ONE MORE EXAMPLE:

admin/FILENAME_MODULES?set=payment&selected_box=modules

So needless to say my entire admin panel is being directed to pages that don't exist. Could someone tell me what I need to change or get rid of in order to have this back end of this working. Thanks BUNCHES... :rolleyes:

go over the contribution again and you should see there a section about putting file names in includes/filenames.php or similar. you are missing the filenames for the link to go to

for example

define ('FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration.php');

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

go over the contribution again and you should see there a section about putting file names in includes/filenames.php or similar. you are missing the filenames for the link to go to

for example

define ('FILENAME_CONFIGURATION', 'configuration.php');

I thank you graciously, My entire file had been erased somehow. By you pointing it out you also saved me hours of countless other problems. THANK YOU.

The poet.

Archived