• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Configuration question...

lildog

Hey there. I have installed this mod months ago and it works great! And I also remember it was a relatively clean install with no major problems.

I had a very minor problem of product images not showing in the admin section anywhere, but it didn't affect my store so let it go.

I was going through the install instructions for Image Magic and it says if you want to retain the aspect ratio set either the width or height to zero.

Here is the note:

** It is very important to note, that if you want your images to always display with the correct aspect ratio (height to width ratio) then you should only ever supply either a maximum height or a maximum width - NEVER both in the Configuration -> Images section of your admin panel. If you already have both set, then go in and change one of them to 0.

Now I am pretty sure I am misinterpretting something wrong here, so hopefully someone can set me right.

I did just so for all of my image sizes, but a 0 height caused my product images to be the correct width in admin but zero height and not appear.

I have temporarily set the image height and width to the same numbers.

I hope I have been clear, sometimes I am not.

Thanks once again,

Todd