• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RMA admin mail notification problems.

stab

I've almost got this contribution working as it should but.

When I make a return (as a customer to test things) I (as in admin) get the a mail with the subject:

Return request received #92136040722

and as a customer I get a mail with the subject:

Return request sent to "myshop" #92136040722

But the content of those mail are the same:

RMA number: 92136040722

Thank you for submitting your return request to "myshop".

Your request has been sent to the relevant department for processing.

If you need to contact us regarding this matter, please quote the above RMA number so that we may keep track of all relevant correspondance.

For help with any of our online services, please contact us at: mail@"myshop".com.

Note: This email address was given to us by someone using it to submit a support request. If you did not send this request, please send a message to mail@"myshop".com.

But if I look at the catalog/includes/languagues/ return_emails.php there is also this line under what the customer should get in their mail

/* This section covers the confirmation email sent to the assigned administrator after an RMA request has been edited by a customer, in order to inform the admin that the ticket has been edited. */

define('EMAIL_SUBJECT_ADMIN', 'Return request received');

define('EMAIL_TEXT_TICKET_ADMIN', 'RMA number -<b><i>' . $rma_value . '</b></i>' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_THANKS_ADMIN', 'This message is meant to inform you that the above return request has been updated by the customer' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT_ADMIN', 'Please log into the admin area to see the return information.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_CONTACT_ADMIN', 'For help with any of our online services, please contact us at: ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WARNING_ADMIN', '<b>Note:</b> This email address was given to us by someone using it to submit a support request. If you did not send this request, please send a message to ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n");

?>

I don't get this email content so I must have left something out or done something wrong....

What do I need to do to get this mail as a admin???

Yes I have Send Extra Order Emails set up in Store Configuration.

So I'm getting the mail with the right subject (different from what the customer gets)but as I've understood things that mail (the admin mail) should

say somthing like:

RMA number: 92136040722

This message is meant to inform you that the above return request has been updated by the customer "customers name"

Please log into the admin area to see the return information

Or maybe I have missunderstood things