• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Canadian Email Wire Transfer

CrazyBoyS

Hello All,

I don't know if some one made this payment mod yet but I was wondering if there is one or if some one can wipe up a quick payment mod for my site.

I am canadian and I know that through online banking you can send $$$ to a email address and password protect it.

I was wondering if some one can make or if there is one that if they choose that method of payment it will say...

Pay via Online banking (canadian banks only)

Payment Email Address : [email protected]

Password to use : blah (example)

Simple but easy.

If there is one or something like this already made point me in the right direction if not please can some one makie this for me..

Thank You,

Hello All,

I don't know if some one made this payment mod yet but I was wondering if there is one or if some one can wipe up a quick payment mod for my site.

I am canadian and I know that through online banking you can send $$$ to a email address and password protect it.

I was wondering if some one can make or if there is one that if they choose that method of payment it will say...

Pay via Online banking (canadian banks only)

Payment Email Address : [email protected]

Password to use : blah (example)

Simple but easy.

If there is one or something like this already made point me in the right direction if not please can some one makie this for me..

Thank You,

Check out http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,usemybank

Have this and has to be paid for.

I am looking for people to go onto there online banking and send the funds to a email address.,

It costs $1.50 CAD to the person sending the $$$ and i use this alot and works great

I think this is what you're looking for - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,certapay

The interac money system in Canada via email used to be called Certapay - you can install this contrib, modify it a bit for the Interac branding, and it should work for you. Even has the question/answer tied in, so that when they send you money you know how to receive it.

Hope that helps!

I think this is what you're looking for - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,certapay

The interac money system in Canada via email used to be called Certapay - you can install this contrib, modify it a bit for the Interac branding, and it should work for you. Even has the question/answer tied in, so that when they send you money you know how to receive it.

Hope that helps!

This worked great. Thanx for the help.

• 6 months later...
This worked great. Thanx for the help.

Its a shame this couldnt be automated...

ie take the customer to the respective bank website and autopopulate for them...

Thomas

A signature is something that reflects its user. - The dictionary

The question is not, 'to code, or not to code'

the question is, 'if we do not code, are we really alive?'

-- anonymous