• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Held Orders v2.0 MS2 ready

Hi I have just installed the Held Orders v2.0 MS2 ready contribution along with the fixes recommended for it. When I log into my admin I have the following error show up:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/greengum/public_html/store/admin/includes/filenames.php:115) in /home/greengum/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/greengum/public_html/store/admin/includes/filenames.php:115) in /home/greengum/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong, and how I can fix it? If you need more information please ask me!

It means there is an extra space in your admin/includes/filenames.php file, probably at the end. You need to open that file, go to the very end, use the backspace key to backup to the last >, save and upload.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

It means there is an extra space in your admin/includes/filenames.php file, probably at the end. You need to open that file, go to the very end, use the backspace key to backup to the last >, save and upload.

Jack

Thanks Jack, that's fixed it :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I get same message, but this fix did not fix. Is there any other fixes for this or could there be a conflict with another contribution? I installed on a test site and was fine, but it is a stock OSC.

Thanks for some help anybody..............Please

?>

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/abuata/lil-raskals.com/catalog/admin/includes/filenames.php:62) in /hsphere/local/home/abuata/lil-raskals.com/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hsphere/local/home/abuata/lil-raskals.com/catalog/admin/includes/filenames.php:62) in /hsphere/local/home/abuata/lil-raskals.com/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

That's almost definately the problem. If you are using the same editor that might have caused it in the first place, it will just do it again so you may want to try a different editor.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 6 months later...

I recently installed this mod because I was having problems with people not returning to my store from PayPal. Well, today, I checked my PayPal account and saw I had a payment for the store, so I went to my Pending orders and it wasn't there, so I checked my Customers > Held Orders page and saw it. I have 2 problems:

1.) When I marked it's status as Processing, it did not show up under the "Processing: #" link in the main Admin page. It was still found under Held Orders, though.

Is it supposed to be that way? If not, what can I do to fix it so it does move it?

2.) When I clicked on "Packing Slip" to get that page to print it, it loaded some one else's order info. Same thing when I clicked on "Invoice".

What's wrong? Why isn't it wanting to open the page with the correct person/order info on it? And what can I do to fix this? I need to print the invoice so I can send out the order!

I'm using OSC 2 ms2 and Held Orders v 2.

-----

**EDIT**

Uh, never mind! I just found/figured out the "Update" button, lol. *feeling rather dumb*

Edited by Sanguinarius

--Sanguinarius

If you're reading this, I'm probably pulling my hair out. ;>

*waiting for osCommerce 3.0 alpha 6* (I'm after the coupons.)

• 5 weeks later...

Just installed this Contrib, which is convenient for Paypal dropoffs, but I'm hoping to log cc numbers for when folks wish to add to their orders. Is there a way to block the orders from clearing from these tables when my CC processor returns a confirmation of payment? That way, I can go back and use my cc virtual terminal to chaarge them for the added product(s). I see a few additions to files calling for deletion from the tables. If I drop one, would that help? Which? Will it mess up anything else?

• 3 weeks later...

I've got this installed and it worked great, until...

Yesterday my hosting company decided to make software changes without telling me, which needed the 'Register Globals' contrib to get my site back on line. Sounds simple, but took me over 12 hours and its still not correct Grrrr. :angry:

The result of the RG contrib seems to have effected the 'Held Orders' contrib. Basically I can see the list of held orders - Good. hoever if I click to view an order, I'm taken to the new page (orders_held.php) which displays the basic template, but no information on the order?

Anyone got any ideas or come across this please?

Thanks in advance :)