• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Link to external payment site

Hi there,

I'm new at this whole thing, and I have searched and searched to find an answer on this and I can't seem to find one (maybe it's bleeding obvious!)

I have osCommerce working within frames on a site, and need to open a new window to my payment gateway. I am using the Web Advantage contribution and am guessing (but may be so wrong) that the target path needs to be added in within the code below

if($this->test_mode === true) {

$this->form_action_url = 'https://verifytransact.webadvantage.com.au/host/cgi-bin/test_payment.pl'; target

}

else {

$this->form_action_url = 'https://transact.webadvantage.com.au/host/cgi-bin/make_payment.pl';

}

Thanks for any help that can be thrown my way! :thumbsup:

Edited by woodsy

I said I was new! But I have managed to figure it out (after a few prayers.) In the checkout_confirmation.php I added

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post', 'target="_blank"'

Did the trick so don't anyone lose any sleep over it OK!!!

Regads, Sam B)

• 2 months later...

Hi Sam,

Where can I read baout the WebAdvantage services? are they a gateway? or are they a processor as well?

Thanks

Edited by Voland

People dont change, people realize.