• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class zones !!!!

DanielaQ

Using the admin i uninstalled all the shipping options...

when i try to access again in the admin, appears this error:

How can i go back or replace the one i have???

thank u

Daniela

Warning: main(/home/content/s/k/a/skatearg/html/arch/2006/tienda/catalog/includes/languages/espanol/modules/shipping/TMP96guyygmhl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/k/a/skatearg/html/arch/2006/tienda/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/content/s/k/a/skatearg/html/arch/2006/tienda/catalog/includes/languages/espanol/modules/shipping/TMP96guyygmhl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/k/a/skatearg/html/arch/2006/tienda/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/s/k/a/skatearg/html/arch/2006/tienda/catalog/includes/languages/espanol/modules/shipping/TMP96guyygmhl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/k/a/skatearg/html/arch/2006/tienda/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class zones in /home/content/s/k/a/skatearg/html/arch/2006/tienda/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/zones.php on line 97

ok..minutes later i discover the TMP in the file in TOOLS, File Manager..

i just deleted the file...and the problem dissapear too.

Its like and autoresponse!

Archived