• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

This php idiot needs help with a module

chele1223

Hi, I am having a really hard time figuring out how to put the module in.....I got it off of Innovative Merchant/Gateway Solutions....Now I dont know the first to the last step of where and how to put it in....I have learned everything on OsCommerce on my own and this one I can't get.....Can someone please tell me in Idiot language how to do this before I turn completely gray......If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it......Thank you, Michele

We dont support uncontributed solutions :)

Standard osCommerce payment modules are installed into the /includes/modules/payment directory with their corresponding language file into /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ (or your language).

They will then show in admin where you can enable and configure the module.

Please refer to your provider for support.

Matti

We dont support uncontributed solutions :)

Standard osCommerce payment modules are installed into the /includes/modules/payment directory with their corresponding language file into /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/ (or your language).

They will then show in admin where you can enable and configure the module.

Please refer to your provider for support.

Matti

I appreciate your quick reply...I have talked to my provider and unless I want to pay out more money I have to do it on my own......If I could just get some heads up on what I need to do....I uploaded it into my ftp file and I am unsure where to go from there....Where would I find it in my admin????Please I have seen many posts about IGS module and would really like some help....Michele