• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

cURL and FedEx

lildog

I have an alomost complete store and am trying to finish up my installation. I intalled fedex realtime quotes and get a curl error:

No response to CURL from Fedex server, check CURL availability, or maybe timeout was set too low, or maybe the Fedex site is down

I checked the prerequisites of the contribution: PHP 4.X, cURL, and OPENSSL, as you can see below I am relatively sure all are available. So i think I probably am missing something simple. I hope someone can help me out.

Thank you,

Todd

ADMIN->SERVER INFO

HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2

PHP Version: 4.3.11 (Zend: 1.3.0)

Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--enable-fastcgi' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/lib/php' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-mbstring=all' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-curl' '--with-dom' '--with-dom-xslt' '--with-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-iconv' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir' '--with-png-dir' '--with-tiff-dir' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-zlib-dir' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir' '--with-t1lib' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--with-mime-magic' '--with-ming' '--with-openssl' '--with-pspell' '--with-regex' '--enable-wddx' '--with-xmlrpc' '--enable-xslt' '--with-xslt-sablot' '--with-zip' '--disable-posix'

curl

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.12.0 OpenSSL/0.9.6g zlib/1.1.3

Archived