Sign in to follow this  
elroySF

Innovative Gateway CVV2 Beta

Warning: Missing argument 4 for validate() in /home/oscommerce/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 21

Warning: Missing argument 5 for validate() in /home/oscommerce/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 21

Has anyone else installed the CVV2 beta code and experienced this error? The innovative.php file isn't sending the CVV2 and CC Type to the validation function. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

Edited by elroySF

Warning: Missing argument 4 for validate() in /home/oscommerce/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 21

Warning: Missing argument 5 for validate() in /home/oscommerce/public_html/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 21

Has anyone else installed the CVV2 beta code and experienced this error? The innovative.php file isn't sending the CVV2 and CC Type to the validation function. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone have any ideas?

I will contact Innovative on Monday and find out what they want me to do. Re-vamping that module is top on my open-source list. I'll keep you posted and will remain available in the interim.

Cheers,

willross

* Currently, the CVV2 module is for testing. I would remove it and install the other version instead.

· willross

··········

I will contact Innovative on Monday and find out what they want me to do. Re-vamping that module is top on my open-source list. I'll keep you posted and will remain available in the interim.

Cheers,

willross

* Currently, the CVV2 module is for testing. I would remove it and install the other version instead.

THANKS!!!!!!