Sign in to follow this  
AdamPGT

Make/Model/Year Navigation

You can see this contribution in action here: http://www.gforceauto.com. I haven't templated the site as of 19 April 2006, but should have the templating done within the next week or so.

The contribution can be found here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4178

Please feel free to post questions or comments, I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Adam

Edited by AdamPGT

Is it possible to have this kind of navigation only for some parts of the catalog and have the generic links for others? Ideally I'd like to be able to use the normal links to browse through the catalog, but when clicked on one of the category links, this navigation system comes up on the main page. Please take a look at our site and you'll see what I mean. I'd like to use this system of finding the product for the ink cartridges only. The rest of the categories are find the way they are. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Is it possible to have this kind of navigation only for some parts of the catalog and have the generic links for others? Ideally I'd like to be able to use the normal links to browse through the catalog, but when clicked on one of the category links, this navigation system comes up on the main page. Please take a look at our site and you'll see what I mean. I'd like to use this system of finding the product for the ink cartridges only. The rest of the categories are find the way they are. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Wjere did this go?

This contribution has been disabled pending the author, of the JS Chained Select menu being used, posting a GPL lisence on his website for the script.

--Adam