• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I could sure use some help here

Ok, I have the Multi Vendor Shipping contribution installed and so far alright.

My next step is to setup accounts with UPS, USPS, and FedEx. FYI - all my products are shipped via drop shippers - I hold no inventory myself, I will not be shipping anything myself (for now at least).

I went to Admin-Configuration-Shipping Modules. I see USPS, but no UPS or FedEx.

Well, I figured I would tackle the USPS first. So, I went to their webtools site. But I am kind of confused. I know if I register, I might have some of questions answered, but I would like to hear from those who have accounts with the United States Postal Service and how to get everything going - what I am to expect. I read the Administrative Guide as was lost right away.

Also, how do I get UPS and FedEx into my Shipping Modules. FedEx is the least important, but nearly all my drop ship vendors use UPS and USPS.

I guess I'm not sure how having accounts with these shipping companies gets corporated into the store.

Shipping is the last hurdle I have before I do test purchases in order to go live.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I'm off to do further research on this.

Via another thread, I realized that UPS and FedEx would be in contributions. So, I took a stroll on over there.

Is this the basic, usual contribution for UPS? UPS XML Rates and Services v1.0

Which FedEx contribution is the one to use?

And my confusion continues...... LOL