• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

site migration....orders not showing up!

surfinagain

HELP...i beg all of you oscommerce gurus...please help me! i just migrated and existing site from one isp to another. everthing appeared to go well so i turned it on. tested an order and it completed fine. however, on the back end the order did NOT show up. i received an email confirming my order however. when i look in the orders table i see the orders there. in teh orders_total table the order_id is less than what is found in the orders table.

to make this even stranger, i have the orderlist module installed which list a summary of all the orders by status. this utility correctly lists the new orders.

any ideas of what is causing this? it's a HUGE problem for me.

thanks in advance for helping a poor soul!

more info on what i'm seeing. there's definitely something going on with picking up orders total. from the orderlist module i can list all the orders with 'order received' status. from there i can pull up the individual order and change the status as well as print the invoice. however, none of the order_total stuff is there...no tax shipping, total...nothing.

please help!

here's another piece of the puzzle. i just processed a bank transfer payment order and it showed up! the other two types of payment methods we have are cc and paypal...neither of those two are showing up in the orders.php listing. any ideas at all?

Archived