• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

pwa

jrthor2

I installed version 1.1.2b and it seems to work, but when I click the checkout button next to the text explaining hos to check out without creating an account, it takes me to the create_account.php page, with guest in the url, but it still takes me through the account setup procedure (creating a password, etc), and then the next page says account created successfully. I thought this was not suppossed to create and account for a customer, so they could buy without creating the account?

Thanks!

I installed version 1.1.2b and it seems to work, but when I click the checkout button next to the text explaining hos to check out without creating an account, it takes me to the create_account.php page, with guest in the url, but it still takes me through the account setup procedure (creating a password, etc), and then the next page says account created successfully. I thought this was not suppossed to create and account for a customer, so they could buy without creating the account?

Thanks!

Hey there,

I had this problem happening too -it turned out that even though I had modified and uploaded all the necessary files, one of them hadn't uploaded properly. I'm sorry, I can't remember which one it was, but I'd suggest checking *all* the files that you had to modify or upload, and make sure the modifcations are still there.

~Barbara~