• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OScommerce and 2checkout

I am in the middle of setting up a new website and have chosen OSC & 2checkout to work together.

I have tried a number of different Mcheckout modules and had no luck. Does anyone have a working sample of osc & 2checkout when I say sample I mean the PMcheckout module I see it goes up to 2.1b has anyone got this to work ?

Is anyone having similar problems ?

I am in the middle of setting up a new website and have chosen OSC & 2checkout to work together.

I have tried a number of different Mcheckout modules and had no luck. Does anyone have a working sample of osc & 2checkout when I say sample I mean the PMcheckout module I see it goes up to 2.1b has anyone got this to work ?

Is anyone having similar problems ?

I have now got pm2checkout v2.0 I have been able to place an order and go all the throught to 2checkout to pay. The order is then processed and once processed I select inform supplier that order was successful. This should then pass me back to my website, pm2checkout_process.php

The problems are as follows:

I get to pm2checkout_process.php and get error page cannot be displayed.

Also no order details are stored in the database.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

I am going to try 2.1b in the meantime.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I'm writing because I'm having similar troubles with pm2checkout v2.1b contribution, and was hoping to get some help as well. I followed the installation instructions carefully, but I'm having the following problems:

1. When 'force cookie use' is turned on, I always get a message saying that my browser does not support cookies, or that cookies are inabled. I turned off all security settings, and I still get this message. My oscommerce install is www.mydomain.com/OSCommerce/catalog, and my configure.php has the following settings:

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.mydomain.com/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

I am not using SSL at all, I just want the cart to pass the correct info to 2CO. If I turn 'force cookie use' to false, the cart works, but no product information is sent to 2CO. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

I have a similar problem:

I have pm2checkout 2.1 installed on oscommerce MS2. I have a SSL (not shared), the products are already in 2checkout with the ID. I have reviewed the contribution installation instruction a few times.

I am able to complete the checkout process with 2checkout, but when the order details are empty, it only shows a cart number and total in the 2checkout Order Details page. I think there is a problem with my cookies or sessions, but cant find the problem.

I have force cookies set to true

Also in my configure.php if I change 'HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN' to 'https://www.mydomain.com' I get a message in the browser from cookie_usage.php telling to enable cookies. My configure.php looks like this: (i replaced my site with mydomain.com for the post).

I will appreciate some help with this!!! thanks in advance

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.mydomain.com'); // eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.mydomain.com'); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('ENABLE_SSL', true); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'mydomain.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'mydomain.com');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');