• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net issue

tim_ver

I am trying to use the Authorize.net payment method, but I have a sim account and the one the comes with standard install is for an AIM account.

Sim = Account where all secure data is done on authorize.net site for check out and the sent back to us when done.

AIM= We take care of the ssl and creditcard processing on our website.

I see one for Oscommerce pre ms1 version, but I am on the newest release now.

Please someone help soon.

Thanks

I checked that out and you need to have a module for oscommerce to have the settings to use the SIM, The one now is for a AIM account only. I do not need a ssl cert for the SIM a.net takes care of all of it. When you check out it takes you to a.nets area which has the ssl and that is where you enter the cc info. then after it is done processing it it takes the customer back to your site for the thank you page. There is a mod now in mod area but it does not look like it was tested on the latest release of Oscommerce. Can you look at it and verify if it will work please. Thanks

Mod link : http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...earch,authorize