• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FedEx Shipping Module (Ground, Express,..2-day, 3-day...etc)

hawaiijoyce

:D Thanks!! But wondering how to set "cURL Path"?!! coz' i got this msg right after adding this to my test website, msg" Federal Express

No meter number was obtained, check configuration. Error 801F : Submitted postal code and state or province mismatch " ...where can i get the meter number?!! ...thanks for your help!!! :lol:

• 3 years later...

:D Thanks!! But wondering how to set "cURL Path"?!! coz' i got this msg right after adding this to my test website, msg" Federal Express

No meter number was obtained, check configuration. Error 801F : Submitted postal code and state or province mismatch " ...where can i get the meter number?!! ...thanks for your help!!! :lol:

I am getting the same error! Can anyone help us on this??

Ok finally I got the solution of this problem, In my case I put the wrong state/Province 2 letter code, So when I put it right I got the rate :D :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

i just installed this contribution, the issue is that my packages dimensions are around :27 x 24 x 26 32lbs

the quotes obtained are returning the values based on different dimensions. How can i have the module calculate the exact quote taking in consideration the dimensions?

thanks

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with dimensions. It seems the fedex module is getting a quote based on weight only and not on the dimensions of the product. I am getting higher quotes at fedex.com when I create a shipment than what the customer is getting when they checkout.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem with dimensions. It seems the fedex module is getting a quote based on weight only and not on the dimensions of the product. I am getting higher quotes at fedex.com when I create a shipment than what the customer is getting when they checkout.

I have this problem also. The FedEx module works great but is weight based. My client uses 10" x 6" x 5" boxes to ship their goods and the price for shipping a package of these dimensions is almost double what the FedEx module is quoting for just shipping an 11lb package.

Anyone got any pointers??

• 3 weeks later...

I find it hard to believe that such a major issue is not getting any attention from the developers. If they are addressing this please let us know. There has to be many others that are using FedEx for shipping and having the same problem with paying more at FedEx than the store is quoting. This could put me out of business. Is there a FedEx module that considers dimensions? I can't find it.

Thanks in advance to anyone for help.

I have this problem also. The FedEx module works great but is weight based. My client uses 10" x 6" x 5" boxes to ship their goods and the price for shipping a package of these dimensions is almost double what the FedEx module is quoting for just shipping an 11lb package.

Anyone got any pointers??