• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My link popularity has fallen off the face of the earth????

julianpuje

As the title says. My link popularity was around 15000 for the past 12 months and steadily climbing every month. Now it has dropped right off and still dropping, thats if it can drop any further. I have no links at all on google, hotbot, msn, aol etc etc. Does anybody know why this would happen and what affect it has?

Heres my SITE if you can see anything wrong that could be to blame.

Any help/advice appreciated.

TIA :(

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

As the title says. My link popularity was around 15000 for the past 12 months and steadily climbing every month. Now it has dropped right off and still dropping, thats if it can drop any further. I have no links at all on google, hotbot, msn, aol etc etc. Does anybody know why this would happen and what affect it has?

Heres my SITE if you can see anything wrong that could be to blame.

Any help/advice appreciated.

TIA :(

Did this happen over the weekend at all, as my link popularity was around 30,000 in Google and it's now dropped to around 600, and i'm getting little to no traffic at all!

:(

you have what 74 baclinks in MSN. Google will take a while, but you're not banned so don't worry.

Get backlinks. I suggest directories. I'd post a couple free ones but the moderators here would remove it as soon as it was posted.

google "free directory list"

you have what 74 baclinks in MSN. Google will take a while, but you're not banned so don't worry.

Get backlinks. I suggest directories. I'd post a couple free ones but the moderators here would remove it as soon as it was posted.

google "free directory list"

Thanks for the reply, i did add to loads of free directories last year then it went up and up. So do i have to do that again? As they are now all gone.

Did this happen over the weekend at all, as my link popularity was around 30,000 in Google and it's now dropped to around 600, and i'm getting little to no traffic at all!

It's dropped over the last week, not happy :(

A little knowledge is dangerous, I SHOULD KNOW.

If Life Begins At 40, What ends????

I don't see why they'd all be gone, did you change your url? You should always be backlinking with specific keywords.

Archived