• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ultimate SEOs Question Please

Greetings, I am nearing the launch of my website and in the process of development have modified a lot of code, most of which is that putting out html on the index.php and product_info.php pages. I am attempting to figure out what is available for making my site more search engine friendly and came across the module "Ultimate SEOs". Is this a tried and tested module that I should attempt to use? In the forum it seems the author of the module got banned from this forum so that makes me wonder a bit in the first place. Seconly, what is the absolute latest version of this module and where do I grab it? Thanks so much. Tom

Yes, it works as it should. The author getting banned had nothing to do with this contribution. The latest version available here is the one in the contributions. There may be a later version available but a link to it would not be permitted.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

latest version available here

Jack, Thanks so much. When you write "available here", are you referring to the OScommerce contribtuion section in general? I visited your site and must really compliment you. You really achieved what I am striving to do with my site. In looking at it I noticed you integrated a forum into your site in such a way that it has a fixed width. I want to do the same on this site - www.santarosatrans.com Where did you get that forum and was a lot of work to get it narrowed down as you did? Thanks Jack.

Yes, I was talking about the contributions section reachable via the above menu. I don't have a forum on my site so I can't answer that one.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons