• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price always shows 0

kodiak03

Hey All,

So I installed osCommerce no problem, and configuring it has been very smooth. needless to say I'm impressed with the product.

The only problem I've come accross is that my prices always show 0.

My configuration is... I removed all languages other than english, I removed all currency, and added Canadian CAD, which when I press update works, so I know it's entered correctly.

I've looked at a lot of posts on here, and the MyStore -> Configuration -> Switch to Default Language Currency is set to false. I also looked in english.php and it is set to USD, so I tried is set as CAD, even though the if statement isn't fulfiled when it's set to false.

Also the price in Configuration -> Display Product Price -> 3 which is what everyone said it needed to be set to...

Please help! :blush:

Hey All,

So I installed osCommerce no problem, and configuring it has been very smooth. needless to say I'm impressed with the product.

My configuration is... I removed all languages other than english, I removed all currency, and added Canadian CAD, which when I press update works, so I know it's entered correctly.

I've looked at a lot of posts on here, and the MyStore -> Configuration -> Switch to Default Language Currency is set to false. I also looked in english.php and it is set to USD, so I tried is set as CAD, even though the if statement isn't fulfiled when it's set to false.

Also the price in Configuration -> Display Product Price -> 3 which is what everyone said it needed to be set to...

change your defualt to "True" and see what happens

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!

Hey All,

Try changingthe following in this file: /includes/library/english.php

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

to define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'CND');

I hope this may help you. :thumbsup:

Sorry about the above, I didn't read all of your post, you already tried that.

Even though Can is your only currency check and see if it is listed as default in your Currencies/Localization settings under Configuration

Sorry about the above, I didn't read all of your post, you already tried that.

Even though Can is your only currency check and see if it is listed as default in your Currencies/Localization settings under Configuration

yes mine is set to defualt

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!

• 4 years later...

I used to have same problem...well..go to localisation-currencies, mark your default currency and on right side you will see EDIT button, click on it and for 'value' insert 1.0000 Than your product price will be same as you entered when making new product.

• 7 months later...

Archived