• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal

cornboy

This has been a problem since the first of this year. I do not know what is causing it. I heard PayPal did something but I have no clue what. I have the same problem and everyone I speak to has a different reason for it.

I know things worked fine until the first of the year when this started happening to me as well. I have to email the customer and ask them what they ordered because the site did not capture it. It makes me look bad and makes people believe the system is unstable.

This needs to be addressed and so far no one is able to tell me why, with any certainty and finality, why this is happening and what to do about it. One said to make sure they click back to the site to complete the sale and one said the handshake between PayPal and the site is not connecting or something.

Please someone tell us how to fix this.

Edited by GroupOneSales

This has been a problem since the first of this year. I do not know what is causing it. I heard PayPal did something but I have no clue what. I have the same problem and everyone I speak to has a different reason for it.

I know things worked fine until the first of the year when this started happening to me as well. I have to email the customer and ask them what they ordered because the site did not capture it. It makes me look bad and makes people believe the system is unstable.

This needs to be addressed and so far no one is able to tell me why, with any certainty and finality, why this is happening and what to do about it. One said to make sure they click back to the site to complete the sale and one said the handshake between PayPal and the site is not connecting or something.

Please someone tell us how to fix this.

Post questions to the support thread of the paypal contrib that you have installed. Otherwise, it is all too vague.