• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Why won't anyone help out with my simple PayPal problem?

I'm very new at osCommerce, and pretty new at web design all together. I have an online store that accepts PayPal transactions. When my customers check out, they put all of their original information into osCommerce, and then when they get fowarded to the PayPal, they are asked for all of their information again.

I've seen it done, so there must be a way to get osCommerce to foward all of this info to the PayPal Portal. Couldn't find anything searching this site, so maybe somone could walk me through it or send me a link for some place that can!

I tried installing the IPN (even though I don't know what it actually is), but it didn't seem to correct the problem! PLEASE HELP!!!

I've been posting here and other forums for weeks trying to get a response for this issue! Not one person, of the thousands that viewed it, has given me the sligest bit of insight. I don't want to seem pushy, but I have an item that needs to be on sale next wednesday. If you are kind enough to help me out, you can reply here or send me an email at [email protected]. Please, please, somone be caring enough to help me!

There's a setting in your PayPal profile that will allow them to checkout without an account.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

You should post any questions to the support thread for the paypal contrib that you have installed. You may get some answers.

People are busy, and since you need help, make it easy for people to help you.

You should post any questions to the support thread for the paypal contrib that you have installed. You may get some answers.

People are busy, and since you need help, make it easy for people to help you.

I don't know what PayPal "contrib" I have installed. I'm using the module that came with the standard packaged install of osCommerce. You can look at my purchasing website here.

Thanks a bunch, hope somone can help!

Nick