• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

License Confirmation Module?

zyspec

Let me start by saying I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum.... n00b to osCommerce.

Let me briefly explain what I need and maybe someone can direct me to a contribution, etc. that will help or at least point me in the right direction. I searched the forums but didn't find anything related - of course I might have missed it...

What I need is a text box containing a license agreement to appear on the order prior to checkout. The user must select that they've read and agree to the license prior to going further. If the user doesn't agree then it'll just take them back to the shopping cart. If they agree then the system continues to order confirmation.

In briefly looking through the code it looks like the best way to do this is through a module (not sure if it's a shipping or order_total module).

Thoughts / Suggestions? (be nice :))

• 2 weeks later...

Look in the contributions for Must agree to terms ( or something similar) I remember seeing it when looking for something else.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??