• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error after installation of Dynamic Site Map

Hi, Ive just installed the Dynamic Site Map. Nice easy installation. When I click on the link for the Site Map I get the following error:-

Error: E_ERROR

Class 'osC_CategoryTree' not found

at dynamic_sitemap.php line 58

It fails in dynamic_sitemap.php on this line:-

<td width="50%" class="main" valign="top"><?php require DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'category_tree.php'; $osC_CategoryTree = new osC_CategoryTree; echo $osC_CategoryTree->buildTree(); ?></td>

For some reason it is not able to find category_tree.php. DIR_WS_CLASSES contains "includes/classes/"

I have checked the directory /catalog/includes/classes and sure enough category_tree.php is there. Ive tried copying the contribution category_tree.php over to my /catalog/includes/classes folder several times so I'm certain it is there.

I follow the code through using my PhpED debugger and its definitley failing on the 'require' as it thinks category_tree.php does not exist but it does.

I'm using PHP5, MySQL5 and Apache2 on Windows XP Pro with the oscommerce files on my localhost.

Any ideas on this one? Ive rechecked everything on installing the contribution and it all looks ok. I'm baffeled! Thanks guys.

Webmaster www.SexoticToys.co.uk

Just a bit more info about what Ive done to fix this problem. I added the following code just before line 58 in dynamic_sitemap.php to see if category_tree.php exists in the catalog/includes/classes directory :-

<td><?php echo DIR_WS_CLASSES . ' = '; print_r(scandir(DIR_WS_CLASSES)); ?></td>

which produced these results:-

includes/classes/ = Array ( [0] => . [1] => .. [2] => boxes.php [3] => breadcrumb.php [4] => category_tree.php [5] => cc_validation.php [6] => currencies.php [7] => email.php [8] => http_client.php [9] => language.php [10] => message_stack.php [11] => mime.php [12] => navigation_history.php [13] => order.php [14] => order_total.php [15] => payment.php [16] => sessions.php [17] => shipping.php [18] => shopping_cart.php [19] => split_page_results.php )

So this proves that category_tree.php is in the classes directory. So why is the 'require' on line 58 not finding it? Very strange to me.

Webmaster www.SexoticToys.co.uk