• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate to upload products with multiple attributes?

MarkMan

I have searched and searched and searched the forums for this answer. Please redirect me if there actually is an answer out there. I have found that others have asked it but they received no replies.

So... I LOVE Easy Populate and QTPro; Fantastic contributions! Now, how to use EasyPopulate to upload products with multiple attributes? Specifically, I need to specify the quantity of each product and it's attributes.

Ex: productA is a shirt with size and color attributes. How does one place a stock quantity for each combination (within Easy Populate) without having to create multiple products? This is possible with EP using a product with only one attribute. And it's possible using the admin panel with QTPro installed. It seems that many others would run across this problem of needing a quick import process under these conditions.

Thanks so much in advance for any help, and I'd like to mention these forums are a wealth of knowledge -- and the free cart+contribs are amazing!

-mark

• 2 years later...