• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wishlist 3.5d

Just installed wishlist 3.5d and having some minor problems

The wishlist box not showing getting this error-Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/outdoors/public_html/test/includes/column_right.php on line 15

Also when i click on the new products box i'm getting this error-Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/outdoors/public_html/test/product_info.php on line 241

I know its something i am missing but have looked over the code about hundred times now :sweating:

If you want to see the errors goto my site>Click Here

Quick comment I have just switched from cubecart where i spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the same mods Oscommerce offers for free i want to say thank you for the great work you guys put into this.

Thanks

Barry

• 1 month later...

I just installed Wishlist 3.5d, and when someone logs in or tries to click the "Add to Wishlist" button, this error comes up on a blank page

1146 - Table 'mydatabasenamehere.TABLE_WISHLIST' doesn't exist

insert into TABLE_WISHLIST (customers_id, products_id) values ('7', '185{5}11')

[TEP STOP]

The only think one can do is hit the back button. How do I resolve this? (P.S. I changed the name of the database in the above example to "mydatabasenamehere" so no one would know the name of my actual database)

Unique handcrafted jewelry, accessories, toys, home decor, digital art and much more.

*Grumble* I apparently don't "have permission" to edit my own post, so let me clarify thusly:

I'm having some problems with Wishlist 3.5d...

When someone logs in or clicks "Add to Wishlist" they get the following error on a blank page, and can only get out of it by clicking the back button:

1146 - Table 'mydatabase_db2.TABLE_WISHLIST' doesn't exist

insert into TABLE_WISHLIST (customers_id, products_id) values ('7', '185{5}11')

[TEP STOP]

The wishlist box will show up after someone clicks the back button after having clicked the "Add to Wishlist" button. BUT at the top of the product description, it will then show "PRODUCT_ADDED_TO_WISHLIST" I'm assuming it should show some other text there.

It's wierd, it performs the actions, but it keeps giving errors saying the TABLE_WISHLIST doesn't exist. Like when you delete something from the wishlist:

1146 - Table 'mydatabase_db2.TABLE_WISHLIST' doesn't exist

delete from TABLE_WISHLIST where products_id = '185{5}11' and customers_id = '7'

[TEP STOP]

But when you hit the back button, the item WAS deleted.

Unique handcrafted jewelry, accessories, toys, home decor, digital art and much more.

Figured it out. For some reason the database_tables file wasn't overwriting, and it was making the error.