Sign in to follow this  
opti_type_r

Shipper Comments

Is there a script thts out in the contributions in order to write specifically to the seller what they want. Like the user will buy somethign from yoru store but also put a comment to the seller on specifically how they want or what they want specifically? like a comment to the seller basically on the payment checkout.

Is there a script thts out in the contributions in order to write specifically to the seller what they want. Like the user will buy somethign from yoru store but also put a comment to the seller on specifically how they want or what they want specifically? like a comment to the seller basically on the payment checkout.
Edited by custodian

My Contributions

Henry Smith

Your script is almost what im looking for but, its almost like more comments on the order form. For example, if i was a customer and i bought somethign from yoru store, during the checkout process theres a box to leave addition notes to the seller. And on the invoice to the seller it would include it under the invoice or just the sellers invoice and not the buyers.