• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

i've installed the CCGV contribution and have a problem: customers are being billed full price for items that have discount coupons, e.g.

Sub-Total: $105.00

United States Postal Service (1 x 0.22lbs) (Priority (2 - 3 Days)): $4.05

Discount Coupons:X: -$56.60

Total: $52.45

appears on the email receipts i have emailed to my store account. however, the receipts i'm getting from authorize.net show

Amount : 109.05 (USD)

Payment Method : Visa

Type : Authorization and Capture

i.e. the discount is not being applied to the amount the CC is being charged for. this is pretty urgent and i would appreciate advice ASAP.

If you only use Authorize Net for payment then look back through this thread and you'll find a fix posted. Be aware however that the fix works if you only use Authorize Net for payment. If you use any other payment methods (cheque, c.o.d etc) then the fix will screw up those other payment methods.

Vger

If you only use Authorize Net for payment then look back through this thread and you'll find a fix posted. Be aware however that the fix works if you only use Authorize Net for payment. If you use any other payment methods (cheque, c.o.d etc) then the fix will screw up those other payment methods.

Vger

Hi Rhea,

I am not yet using any real time CC processing module. I am planing to use either Authorize.net or LinkPoint. However I also want to use Pay by Check (and maybe even wire trnasfer contribution) as avilable option(s). So are you saying I wont be able to use CC and another option with CCGV working propely?

Thanks,

Arkady.

People dont change, people realize.

No, what I said was that the posted fix for Authorize Net with CCGV worked for that module but screwed up all other payment modules. There may be another fix, I don't know, but I don't have the time to find fixes for all payment modules - that's something that people have to work out for themselves.

Vger

If no SSL is being used then leave all HTTPS entries in includes/configure.php empty of data and leave enable_ssl set to false.

If shared ssl is being used then input the correct shared ssl address for HTTPS entries, and make the https_cookie_domain read as per your shared ssl address but without the https://

Vger

<?php
/*
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://domain.com'); // eg, 

http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTPS_SERVER',''); // eg, https://localhost - should not be empty 

for productive servers
 define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'domain.com');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN' ,'');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH','');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG','' );
 define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
 define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
 define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
 define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
 define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
 define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/user/public_html/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

// define our database connection
 define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty 

for productive servers
 define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'user_osc1');
 define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'password');
 define('DB_DATABASE', 'user_osc1');
 define('USE_PCONNECT', 'true'); // use persistent connections?
 define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or 

set to 'mysql'
?>

This is what I have now, and no difference, the redeem box with the button and tick box still doesn't appear in the payment options. there are valid coupons sent out, and gift vouchers created via mailed out. Still can't get it to queue either.

Please don't post in this thread for the next few days

Hi, the above was my last post in this thread for a while - at least until the forum is fixed. Over the past days I have found it increasingly difficult to get the forum onscreen - if it loads at all. I simply don't have the time to waste to try multiple times to get one page up onscreen and take 10 minutes for the forum to decide to load the page. I have reported the problems with the forum to the Project Leader, but until it's fixed please don't expect to see me around.

Vger

No, what I said was that the posted fix for Authorize Net with CCGV worked for that module but screwed up all other payment modules. There may be another fix, I don't know, but I don't have the time to find fixes for all payment modules - that's something that people have to work out for themselves.

Vger

Fair enough.

Although can you just clarify which CC payment modules the current CCGV(trad) works without problems.

Many thanks,

Arkady

People dont change, people realize.

Please don't post in this thread for the next few days

Hi, the above was my last post in this thread for a while - at least until the forum is fixed. Over the past days I have found it increasingly difficult to get the forum onscreen - if it loads at all. I simply don't have the time to waste to try multiple times to get one page up onscreen and take 10 minutes for the forum to decide to load the page. I have reported the problems with the forum to the Project Leader, but until it's fixed please don't expect to see me around.

Vger

very true, i have both broadband and dialup, but it's taking much time to load, normally too this forum takes a little more than usual, but this time it's a little messy

Contributions I'm using:

Updated Spiders.txt | Country State Selector

To add more life to your site. Follow this link:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/

Ok, here's what you need to look at:

catalog/includes/modules/payment/YOURNOCHEX.php file

At the moment I can't help you with the exact code as I don't have time to look at it in detail but I am pretty sure you need to add code there.

Ok..well I've been messing about with the nochex files.. they are based on paypal IPN and use different files for checkout i think so tried adding ccgv to the additional files but still no luck.. think maybe the problem is to do with my SSL and not nochex, but can't think what as everything else seems to be working ok with the SSL and sessions.

My balance shows in shopping cart but not in the checkout pages - if I put in a code and click redeem the page just refreshes and has the URL

https://sslrelay.com/domainname.com/checkou...ft+Voucher+Code

or (for a valid code)

https://sslrelay.com/domainname.com/checkou...deemed+%A310.00

which all looks correct to me? but no message/s shown on the screen

I really want to get my site live so I might just partially uninstall CCGV and sort it out when the site is actually making some money!

Thanks for your help.

and I'm glad it was just not me having problems accessing the forums - thought it was my computer or connection!

I'm having a problem with eprocessingnetwork not deducting my discount coupon. eprocessing is charging the whole total amount and ignoring the discount coupon deduction. So an order total of $60 and with a $10 coupon the total charge should be $50 and eprocessing is charging credit cards the $60.

I'm not sure if this is something I need to address in CCGV(trad) or with eprocessing. Can anyone shed any light on where and what I need to do to have eprocessing acknowledge the discount coupon?

Thanks!

I believe I solved the problem with this CCGV contrib and eprocessingnetwork. Took some work to get eprocessing to only charge the credit card the *discounted* total and not the got-dang!! full total. Now it all seems to be working ok.....so far. Have to run through it with using Gift Certificates now.

For others who use eprocessingnetwork as their credit card processor, what I did was I tossed the eprocessing contribution I was using (I tried them both that are available in the Contribution section), I switched to using the AuthorizeNet_AIM payment module, I modified it to work with eprocessingnetwork (the instructions to do this are on eprocessingnetwork.com). Doing this still didn't grab the discounted total, it was still charging the full amount. What you need to do for AuthorizeNet_AIM (and in this case with eprocessingnetwork using this module) to grab the discounted total is to modify the checkout_process.php file. (I found the fix for this in this thread: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199381 post #100)

Hope this works for you as well as it works for me!

I believe I solved the problem with this CCGV contrib and eprocessingnetwork. Took some work to get eprocessing to only charge the credit card the *discounted* total and not the got-dang!! full total. Now it all seems to be working ok.....so far. Have to run through it with using Gift Certificates now.

For others who use eprocessingnetwork as their credit card processor, what I did was I tossed the eprocessing contribution I was using (I tried them both that are available in the Contribution section), I switched to using the AuthorizeNet_AIM payment module, I modified it to work with eprocessingnetwork (the instructions to do this are on eprocessingnetwork.com). Doing this still didn't grab the discounted total, it was still charging the full amount. What you need to do for AuthorizeNet_AIM (and in this case with eprocessingnetwork using this module) to grab the discounted total is to modify the checkout_process.php file. (I found the fix for this in this thread: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199381 post #100)

Hope this works for you as well as it works for me!

Ok, Gift Certificates seem to be working great too! (at first using the Gift Certificate I was getting an error because I didn't input any credit card info but I switched browsers and that error went away. must have been a cache issue) I'm happy!

Hello again! B)

I have run into a small issue that I think should be easy to fix. When simply purchasing a gift voucher by itself, no shipping is charged on the order, and it goes through beautifully. However, if I purchase a non-virtual item in addition to the gift voucher, it charges shipping based on the table rate. So, say the gift voucher is a $50 value, and the other non-virtual item costs $25. The shipping amount in the order total is based on $75 worth of merchandise...not the $25 of actual, non-virtual merchandise.

+ Shipping is based on a table (24.99:5.00,49.99:8.00,74.99:10.00,99.99:12.00,199.99:15.00)

+ Gift card is product "GIFT_25"

+ Everything else with the system seems to work just fine

Can someone help me out? I'm sure it's just a setting I've missed.

Thanks!

Shopping Cart

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shoppingCart::count_contents() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Dev\catalog\includes\boxes\shopping_cart.php on line 23

Anyone can help me as to what is wrong here or what this error mean please?

Thanks

That's got nothing to do with CCGV(trad). That code is just a part of the basic oscommerce code.

Vger

Shopping Cart

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shoppingCart::count_contents() in C:\xampp\htdocs\Dev\catalog\includes\boxes\shopping_cart.php on line 23

Anyone can help me as to what is wrong here or what this error mean please?

Thanks

I am trying to install your contribution. I have other contributions installed which modified some of the lines that your contribution wants.

I have the following contributions installed:

STS 4.1

Separate Pricing Per Customer v4.1.4.zip

Quantity Price Breaks for Separate Pricing Per Customer v1_02.zip

Product Extra Fields v2_0i.zip

Easy Populate v2.90b - Update.zip

I think your contributions conflicts with Easy Populate. IS there some way of getting this work please?

Thanks vger

I have no idea if CCGV(trad) works with all those other contributions installed. You need to use something like Win Merge to compare both files and then to merge them.

Vger

Vger, any ideas on my latest issue? Might it be possible to use CCGV(trad) with table-rate shipping?

I have run into a small issue that I think should be easy to fix. When simply purchasing a gift voucher by itself, no shipping is charged on the order, and it goes through beautifully. However, if I purchase a non-virtual item in addition to the gift voucher, it charges shipping based on the table rate. So, say the gift voucher is a $50 value, and the other non-virtual item costs $25. The shipping amount in the order total is based on $75 worth of merchandise...not the $25 of actual, non-virtual merchandise.

+ Shipping is based on a table (24.99:5.00,49.99:8.00,74.99:10.00,99.99:12.00,199.99:15.00)

+ Gift card is product "GIFT_25"

+ Everything else with the system seems to work just fine

Can someone help me out? I'm sure it's just a setting I've missed.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Edited by cedarcreek

If you set the Table Rate to ship by weight then there shouldn't be a problem as the Gift Voucher has no weight, but if you set it to ship by price then it does have a price and may be included.

Vger

QUOTE(Vger @ Jun 12 2006, 08:58 AM)

If no SSL is being used then leave all HTTPS entries in includes/configure.php empty of data and leave enable_ssl set to false.

If shared ssl is being used then input the correct shared ssl address for HTTPS entries, and make the https_cookie_domain read as per your shared ssl address but without the https://

Vger

<?php
/*
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url=http://www.oscommerce.com]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright ? 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

// Define the webserver and path parameters
// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://domain.com'); // eg, 

[url=http://localhost]http://localhost[/url] - should not be empty for productive servers
 define('HTTPS_SERVER',''); // eg, [url=https://localhost]https://localhost[/url] - should not be empty 

for productive servers
 define('ENABLE_SSL', false); // secure webserver for checkout procedure?
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'domain.com');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN' ,'');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH','');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
 define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG','' );
 define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
 define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
 define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
 define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
 define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
 define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
 define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');
 define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/user/public_html/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
 define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

// define our database connection
 define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty 

for productive servers
 define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'user_osc1');
 define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'password');
 define('DB_DATABASE', 'user_osc1');
 define('USE_PCONNECT', 'true'); // use persistent connections?
 define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); // leave empty '' for default handler or 

set to 'mysql'
?>

This is what I have now, and no difference, the redeem box with the button and tick box still doesn't appear in the payment options. there are valid coupons sent out, and gift vouchers created via mailed out. Still can't get it to queue either.

Thanks Rhea,

Noella

Edited by blessed

I'm sorry but I don't have a clue as to what's going on with your site. I suspect that you have other contributions installed which are intering with the operation of CCGV, or else it is still not installed correctly.

Vger

I'm sorry but I don't have a clue as to what's going on with your site. I suspect that you have other contributions installed which are intering with the operation of CCGV, or else it is still not installed correctly.

Vger

No, i can't get to work at all, i've been trying to trouble shoot with a fresh install and compare the differences inthe files manually and it just isn't working.

Hi

Thanks for the great contribution. Working fine for me.

Would like to point out couple of things which might help others.

Is this directory structure as per your install.html correct?

catalog/admin/includes/boxes/gv_catalog/admin.php ?

I also found out that I cannot send a gv to people using hotmail accounts - it does not go to junk mail either?

Thanks for the clean install - the other CCGV has so many problems and I gave up on it.

Hi

Thanks for the great contribution. Working fine for me.

Would like to point out couple of things which might help others.

Is this directory structure as per your install.html correct?

catalog/admin/includes/boxes/gv_catalog/admin.php ?

I also found out that I cannot send a gv to people using hotmail accounts - it does not go to junk mail either?

Thanks for the clean install - the other CCGV has so many problems and I gave up on it.

My CCGV does go to hotmail, yahoo and the rest....

Maybe it's a server related issue that you have?

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH