• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

I didn't misunderstand you. Once you have redeemed a Voucher or Coupon against an order then the only way to stop it being used is not to place that order.

Vger

Ok lets be logical here ...

You give a credit note to one of your customer .. or they purchased or were offered gift vouchers.

Now while they are verifying their order on checkout_confirmation and change their mind .. they would prefer to keep their credit note or gift voucher for another time ... or they maybe realised that the must not use the credit note this time around because they are ordering for a friend .. or whatever. Believe me this case as already happened and I had email from customer who did not know what to do.

How can they get around it .. well .. if they have another browser installed they acn use it, have a brand new session and off they go ... if they logoff and log back in .. nope this doesnt work because the variable used is NOT destroyed at logoff and kept in the session ... thanks god it goes away if someone else connect !!

Anyway here is the line that need to be added to get rid of this bug:

In checkout_payment.php

After:

if(tep_session_is_registered('credit_covers')) tep_session_unregister('credit_covers');  //CCG

Add:

if(tep_session_is_registered('cot_gv')) tep_session_unregister('cot_gv');  //CCGV

And we might as well clean this up in logoff.php also

After

tep_session_unregister('gv_id');

Add

tep_session_unregister('cot_gv');

Not that this does not apply to Discount codes, only the gift vouchers

That code is from a different version of CCGV.

Vger

Ok lets be logical here ...

You give a credit note to one of your customer .. or they purchased or were offered gift vouchers.

Now while they are verifying their order on checkout_confirmation and change their mind .. they would prefer to keep their credit note or gift voucher for another time ... or they maybe realised that the must not use the credit note this time around because they are ordering for a friend .. or whatever. Believe me this case as already happened and I had email from customer who did not know what to do.

How can they get around it .. well .. if they have another browser installed they acn use it, have a brand new session and off they go ... if they logoff and log back in .. nope this doesnt work because the variable used is NOT destroyed at logoff and kept in the session ... thanks god it goes away if someone else connect !!

Anyway here is the line that need to be added to get rid of this bug:

In checkout_payment.php

After:

if(tep_session_is_registered('credit_covers')) tep_session_unregister('credit_covers');  //CCG

Add:

if(tep_session_is_registered('cot_gv')) tep_session_unregister('cot_gv');  //CCGV

And we might as well clean this up in logoff.php also

After

tep_session_unregister('gv_id');

Add

tep_session_unregister('cot_gv');

Not that this does not apply to Discount codes, only the gift vouchers

To use the coupon enter the redeem code which is newcustomer

If you had made the code something more easily recognisable from the other text e.g. 'abc123' instead of 'newcustomer' then you'd see it. :)

Vger

Hey Vger your are having a laugh or something ....

The code above was taken from this contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../search,voucher

That you posted on the 28th may !!

In checkout_payment line 38 you will find the code I talked about before.

In logoff.php line 25 for the other bit that need changing

The $cot_gv session variable is used in the ot_gv order_total module ... if you had a look at the code once in a while maybe you will notice it )

You have my respect for baselining this great contribution, BUT it is not because is your eyes something is not a bug that you have to think that it mightnot be seens as such for everyone else ...

So please dont got and say its not from here or its suppose to work like this ...when it is not

That bug exist both in the original contribution and in CCGV (trad). The only reason I did not post it on the contribution section for this code is that I was hoping you woul dinclude it for everyone in your next release ...

So please dont got and say its not from here or its suppose to work like this ...when it is not

If you wish to have an arguement with someone - then take it somewhere else. I don't have the time to gnaw over old bones.

Vger

Okay let me update this. This is not a 'bug'. People get really annoyed when others refer to features (the way the programme works) as a bug. Plus, I don't know where you are located but here in the UK it's over 35 degrees Celcius during the daytime (over 90 fahrenheit) and not that much less indoors at night - so I'm a little tetchy at the moment!

I am trying to keep this code base a working (clean) codebase, so as not to descend into the problems that the other versions of CCGV had.

I don't have the time at the moment to check out what you have said, but please answer a few questions as it will save me time when I do check it out.

If I incorporated this 'fix' what would happen to people who backtracked but who do want to use the credit? Wouldn't they have to 'Redeem' it all over again? And if they didn't notice that they had lost it wouldn't they proceed with an order which they thought they had a credit applied to - only to find out later that they were paying the full value.

Finally, if they did notice that the credit had disappeared wouldn't they think there was something wrong with the website?

Vger

Edited by Vger

I am on the same time zone than you and its even hotter here...

Still you made my point, you just answer back withouth checking anything because you try to "keep it clean" and rather not look at the fact..

So I will answer. This is not about the redemption of a gift vouvher code they might have received ... its about deciding to use or not the gift voucher balance you have on your account !!

On checkout payment there is a checkbox which you specifically need to tick if you want to use your gift voucher toward the balance, i aint talking about the code box or the redemption button ...

If you tick that box, whatever amount of credit note you already have on your account is taken off the order total ..right ?

Now you decide to backtrack, you get back to checkout_payment where the box is not ticked off anyway.

The checkout process was interupted and need to be restarted, it is the same process they have to go through by selecting shipping and payment method again isn't it ?

Finally, why would they think that the credit disappeared? The gift voucher balance remain the same .. they specifically did not check the box again on checkout_payment so it did exactly what was suppose to happen.

In another hand, when you do not tick the box off the second time around on purpose, because you decided not to use your credit this time ... then it does not behave in a normal way, and there is not way around it either ....

So sorry, in my book ... when something behave in a blocable way for the user its a bug ... actually for my own sanity, I rant this one through to our QA department and they think exactly the same .. so does some of my clients who wanted to change their mind and could not.

I am aware that you want to keep the code clean but this problem has been present in the old code too.

It is also a shame that you just answer people from the open source community in such a way when we are just trying to hep .. just answering this is not the correct code or this is not a bug is simply too easy.

And no i was not trying to have an arguement either ...

Still you made my point, you just answer back withouth checking anything because you try to "keep it clean" and rather not look at the fact..
And no i was not trying to have an arguement either

You don't say. You have a funny way of not wanting to have an arguement.

I do understand what you are saying - I just don't happen to agree with it.

The most logical assumption is that if someone proceeds through checkout and decides to use part or all of a Gift Voucher balance then that's what they intended to do. If they then backtrack it's more likely that they did so to add other items to their basket and not because they changed their mind and now want to purchase without using their Gift Voucher balance.

I think that the sytem as it stands is much less confusing to the customer than what you propose.

Vger

Hello,

I am posting this here because this was the contribution I was installing at the time of my problem. (I completed the entire install)

I was installing CCGC (trad) newest version and got it all installed. The admin side looks fine and is functioning. In the catalog side however all my product and category links no longer work. I get the HTTP 404 error on IE and a message on Firefox that staes that my site is redirecting in a way that will never complete. All other links work, such as my account, shopping cart, info pages etc.

I also have Ult SEOs installed which I noticed in the forum has some issues with this contrib. I set my settings simlar to previous advice and get the same result. It had worked fine enabled in the past.

I obviously nixed some code somewhere, but could use some help.

Thanks,

Rod

A couple more things....

I was able to add the items to my cart. When testing the checkout procedure I got to the Delivery Information page (shows .../checkout_shipping.php in the browser)

When I go to the continue checkout procedure and hit the continue button I am brought back to the same page. Stuck in a loop.

Please help. My site is almost done and ready to launch...just a few more glitches to fix.

Thanks again,

Rod

A couple more things....

I was able to add the items to my cart. When testing the checkout procedure I got to the Delivery Information page (shows .../checkout_shipping.php in the browser)

When I go to the continue checkout procedure and hit the continue button I am brought back to the same page. Stuck in a loop.

Please help. My site is almost done and ready to launch...just a few more glitches to fix.

Thanks again,

Rod

PLEASE disregard this...I didn't have a shipping module installed at the time. SORRY

Rod

Which CCGV should I choose? despite development of CCGV(trad) there are still many shops currently installing contrib #282 !! It remains unclear to me having searched through for an answer to what are the differences between using CCGV(trad) contribution # 4135 versus CCGV contribution # 282 ?

I agree this is a bug however I believe the purpose of having Ian Wilson?s contribution listed here as the "traditional" version serves a good purpose as the original contribution got out of control and turned into a big confusing mess. So why start the whole process over again? I mean I agree it still can be improved however Vger seems to show no interest in that so perhaps someone should post yet another stable version and then changes can commence from there.

Well we could go on forever then :)

I mean this is open source right ... why dont we have a poll and decide if this is a bug or not while we are at it.

Vger if you want a version that is your version and work for you put your own cvs on a machine somewhere, it is somehow not fair to decide on your own that no improvement should go in. As long as the new code is using the original file is well documented and bug free why shoudl this be a problem ...

This remind me of the bit of code I sent you so a coupon code can be associated to a free products which is automatically added in the basket ... I sent you the code for review and you told me you would look at it ... what 3-4 months ago. Since I had a few private messages asking for it...so what should I do just give it, or add it in the codeline, create a new version ... this is getting silly and really against what this community stand for in my opinion !!

This remind me of the bit of code I sent you so a coupon code can be associated to a free products which is automatically added in the basket ...

God! Exactly what I was looking for ! Is it possible for you to make it public ? Have you already post something about that new function on the FR forum ?

Seb

Osc 2.2 MS2

I am going on vacation in a couple of hours so will look into clearing up the install instructions when i get back.

Otherwise, well Vger got the code and could very simply integrate it in:)

Yes, this is Open Source and anyone can post an update to the contribution.

However it's never just as easy as "very simply integrate it in". The last time I did that with code supplied by someone else for integrating Authorize Net with CCGV it worked fine - as long as you only used Authorize Net as your payment processor - it broke all other payment modules.

I have made changes to this module - such as the sql file now installs it and makes it active from the word Go - the ability to delete vouchers from the Queue in osC admin (new feature) - making it so that it only works with vouchers queued for security reasons (new feature), and cleaning up the Install instructions and splitting them between the actual Install file and a User Guide (new feature), adding the contrib that puts the voucher Balance in the users account, and providing the link to the relevant Pay Pal IPN mod in the Install file. But most of these changes have to be tested with an online and offline server before they are implemented - and that takes time. I am only going to allocate that time if I believe the change is necessary or particularly useful. I'm not here to hack the code to suit the whim of everyone who has a feature they think should be added.

Finally, if you wish to post an update you have a perfect right to do so, just as I have the perfect right to stop offering support for it and to unsubscribe from this thread.

Vger

The only advice that I think is useful to you is that as long as people do follow all of the Install and User Guide for this contrib they don't appear to have the problems that they do experience with other versions of CCGV. Most people report on how trouble-free and painless the installation is.

Vger

Which CCGV should I choose? despite development of CCGV(trad) there are still many shops currently installing contrib #282 !! It remains unclear to me having searched through for an answer to what are the differences between using CCGV(trad) contribution # 4135 versus CCGV contribution # 282 ?

Does this mean that if someone posts an update you will stop offering support?

The whole point (as far as I am concerned) of issuing CCGV(trad) was to provide a good, working, CCGV contribution that people could trust would work. CCGV is a very important contribution for osCommerce users, but the original module had become a total and complete mess because of people posting updates which screwed the module up. No one knew any more what version they should download and also which individual add-ons, security patches, bug fixes, they should install. In one instance one complete update was entirely in French, and most people who downloaded it didn't have a clue as to how it worked.

Monitoring all posts to this thread on a daily basis, and responding to all posts that time allows me to, is a big commitment. I don't mind doing that - but what I'm not going to start doing is to answer people's questions about code added to the contribution which didn't come from me and which I haven't tested and supplied myself.

As I said, this is Open Source so anyone can post updates if they wish. But, as I have also said, as this is entirely voluntary on my part I then have the right not to continue to support it.

Vger

I see this thead is getting somewhat strained.

The way I see it is (as stated by Vger), that this being open source and all - anyone can add whatever contributions and 'add-ons' on any contribution but I think Vger used common sense when CCGV(trad) was not released in the CCGV contribution download section and was instead kept seperate with a seperate supprot thread too....

.... for simplicity sake, I hope any future versions are uploaded seperately as well so as not to get people confused with what's going on and by not sharing the same support thread.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Hello,

I have checked and double checked my code so I am sure this should work.

Just a couple of questions...are there any known compatibilty problems between CCGV trad and Paypal WWP 7.03, that is what I am using for my payment module and actually on that thread they recommended this contrib.

Next: I cannot get anything to show up in the queue. I have tested this several ways. I have purchased a GV online and then paid for it. I have then taken the code and redeemed it at checkout....it never appears in the queue, even after the order has been "processed" or delivered" as in the case of check/money order.

Also after I installed the updates in catalog/account.php and cat/incl/lang/english/account.php my email service stopped working. (ie customer emails and email tool admin side)

Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Rod

Any payment module that amends checkout_proces will have to be adapted for CCGV to work with it. As PayPal WPP is only available to USA based PayPal customers I am unable to test this.

If items are not appearing in the queue then are you sure you are using CCGV(trad) and not the original CCGV? CCGV(trad) queues all Gift Vouchers - the customer doesn't get them until they are released from the queue.

Installing the updates to the customers account will have no effect on emails, provided they are installed correctly.

Vger

cool mod, but im having 2 main problems right now. in admin, when I choose the Vouchers/Discounts, i get an error 404. The link though does not look right as it shows: mysite.com/shop/admin/FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN?status=N

When I type in the url manually as: mysite.com/shop/admin/coupon_admin.php, i get an error of:

Discount Coupons

1146 - Table 'mediade_shop.TABLE_COUPONS' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_COUPONS where coupon_active='Y' and coupon_type != 'G'

[TEP STOP]

Weird thing is, I installed the included sql file into my db using the phpmyadmin console. the sql I installed came with the app:

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump
# Database : `ccgv_trad`

#
# Table structure for table `coupon_email_track`
#

CREATE TABLE coupon_email_track (
 unique_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 coupon_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 customer_id_sent int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 sent_firstname varchar(32) default NULL,
 sent_lastname varchar(32) default NULL,
 emailed_to varchar(32) default NULL,
 date_sent datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupon_gv_customer`
#

CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_customer (
 customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',
 amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 PRIMARY KEY  (customer_id),
 KEY customer_id (customer_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupon_gv_queue`
#

CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_queue (
 unique_id int(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',
 order_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',
 amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 date_created datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 ipaddr varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 release_flag char(1) NOT NULL default 'N',
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id),
 KEY uid (unique_id,customer_id,order_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupon_redeem_track`
#

CREATE TABLE coupon_redeem_track (
 unique_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 customer_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 redeem_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 redeem_ip varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 order_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupons`
#

CREATE TABLE coupons (
 coupon_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 coupon_type char(1) NOT NULL default 'F',
 coupon_code varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 coupon_amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 coupon_minimum_order decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 coupon_start_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 coupon_expire_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 uses_per_coupon int(5) NOT NULL default '1',
 uses_per_user int(5) NOT NULL default '0',
 restrict_to_products varchar(255) default NULL,
 restrict_to_categories varchar(255) default NULL,
 restrict_to_customers text,
 coupon_active char(1) NOT NULL default 'Y',
 date_modified datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 PRIMARY KEY  (coupon_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupons_description`
#

CREATE TABLE coupons_description (
 language_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 coupon_name varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 coupon_description text,
 KEY coupon_id (coupon_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Gift Voucher Amount', 'NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0', 'Welcome Gift Voucher Amount: If you do not wish to send a Gift Voucher in your create account email put 0 for no amount else if you do place the amount here i.e. 10.00 or 50.00 no currency signs', 1, 31, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Discount Coupon Code', 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON', '', 'Welcome Discount Coupon Code: if you do not want to send a coupon in your create account email leave blank else place the coupon code you wish to use', 1, 32, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Discount Coupon value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_SORT_ORDER', '9', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Discount Coupon as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Gift Voucher value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_SORT_ORDER', '740', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Queue Purchases', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_QUEUE', 'true', 'Do you want to queue purchases of the Gift Voucher?', '6', '3','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Gift Voucher as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Credit including Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CREDIT_TAX', 'false', 'Add tax to purchased Gift Voucher when crediting to Account', '6', '8','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it!

If items are not appearing in the queue then are you sure you are using CCGV(trad) and not the original CCGV? CCGV(trad) queues all Gift Vouchers - the customer doesn't get them until they are released from the queue.

Vger

Yes, I installed the latest version of CCGV (trad) I have double checked my installation.

Thanks,

Rod

I'd drop those tables and run the sql file again - as it looks as though it did not take successfully on the first attempt.

Vger

Hi there, that did not work, I dropped the tables several times and reinstalled the sql file. The links are also still messed up. Any more suggestions?

here is the conformation of the sql execution.

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump
# Database : `ccgv_trad`
#
# Table structure for table `coupon_email_track`
#
CREATE TABLE coupon_email_track(
unique_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
coupon_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
customer_id_sent int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
sent_firstname varchar( 32 ) default NULL ,
sent_lastname varchar( 32 ) default NULL ,
emailed_to varchar( 32 ) default NULL ,
date_sent datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
PRIMARY KEY ( unique_id )
) TYPE = MYISAM;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
#
# Table structure for table `coupon_gv_customer`
#
CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_customer(
customer_id int( 5 ) NOT NULL default '0',
amount decimal( 8, 4 ) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
PRIMARY KEY ( customer_id ) ,
KEY customer_id( customer_id )
#
# Table structure for table `coupon_gv_queue`
#
CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_queue(
unique_id int( 5 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
customer_id int( 5 ) NOT NULL default '0',
order_id int( 5 ) NOT NULL default '0',
amount decimal( 8, 4 ) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
ipaddr varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL default '',
release_flag char( 1 ) NOT NULL default 'N',
PRIMARY KEY ( unique_id ) ,
KEY uid( unique_id, customer_id, order_id )
#
# Table structure for table `coupon_redeem_track`
#
CREATE TABLE coupon_redeem_track(
unique_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
customer_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
redeem_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
redeem_ip varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL default '',
order_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY ( unique_id )
#
# Table structure for table `coupons`
#
CREATE TABLE coupons(
coupon_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
coupon_type char( 1 ) NOT NULL default 'F',
coupon_code varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL default '',
coupon_amount decimal( 8, 4 ) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
coupon_minimum_order decimal( 8, 4 ) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
coupon_start_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
coupon_expire_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
uses_per_coupon int( 5 ) NOT NULL default '1',
uses_per_user int( 5 ) NOT NULL default '0',
restrict_to_products varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
restrict_to_categories varchar( 255 ) default NULL ,
restrict_to_customers text,
coupon_active char( 1 ) NOT NULL default 'Y',
date_modified datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
PRIMARY KEY ( coupon_id )
#
# Table structure for table `coupons_description`
#
CREATE TABLE coupons_description(
language_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
coupon_name varchar( 32 ) NOT NULL default '',
coupon_description text,
KEY coupon_id( coupon_id )
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )
VALUES (
'Welcome Gift Voucher Amount', 'NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0', 'Welcome Gift Voucher Amount: If you do not wish to send a Gift Voucher in your create account email put 0 for no amount else if you do place the amount here i.e. 10.00 or 50.00 no currency signs', 1, 31, NULL , '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL , NULL
);# Affected rows: 1
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )
VALUES (
'Welcome Discount Coupon Code', 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON', '', 'Welcome Discount Coupon Code: if you do not want to send a coupon in your create account email leave blank else place the coupon code you wish to use', 1, 32, NULL , '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL , NULL
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added )
VALUES (
'Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Discount Coupon value?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added )
VALUES (
'Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_SORT_ORDER', '9', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now( )
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added )
VALUES (
'Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )
VALUES (
'Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )
VALUES (
'Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now( )
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added )
VALUES (
'Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Discount Coupon as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now( )
VALUES (
'Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Gift Voucher value?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added )
VALUES (
'Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_SORT_ORDER', '740', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now( )
VALUES (
'Queue Purchases', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_QUEUE', 'true', 'Do you want to queue purchases of the Gift Voucher?', '6', '3', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )
VALUES (
'Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )
VALUES (
'Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )
VALUES (
'Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now( )
INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added )
VALUES (
'Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Gift Voucher as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now( )
VALUES (
'Credit including Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CREDIT_TAX', 'false', 'Add tax to purchased Gift Voucher when crediting to Account', '6', '8', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now( )

Edited by bored