• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

Hello all,

I'm installing CCGV(trad) and have a little problem in the checkout_confirmation page.

I have only set a test "welcome coupon" wich autorise a 20% discount for the first purchase of a new customer.

And i want the 20% will be applied on products only (not on the shipping cost) so i have set the sort order :

SubTotal= 1

Discount coupons= 2

Shipping= 3

Total= 4

Tax= 5

witch give me this list on the checkout_confirmation page :

D?tail de la commande

1 x D?barquement de la sardine

- Format / Encadrement: Affiche Lamin?e sur bois 27 x 41 cm 45,00?

Sous-Total: 45,00?

Bons de r?duction:22110b: -9,00?

Colissimo France (1.02 kg): 8,00?

Total: 42,53?

dont T.V.A. (19,6%): 5,90?

and as you can see we have a wrong total but a good tax calcul. If i tried to use an other sort order the Total will be ok but not the tax calcul... :huh:

So i need someone help to solve this problem please.

Thanks

Thanks too for tolerate my poor English. I have learn it but it's very far :P

Nmouns

special thanks to Vger for this usefull contribution :thumbsup:

Hello all,

I'm installing CCGV(trad) and have a little problem in the checkout_confirmation page.

I have only set a test "welcome coupon" wich autorise a 20% discount for the first purchase of a new customer.

And i want the 20% will be applied on products only (not on the shipping cost) so i have set the sort order :

SubTotal= 1

Discount coupons= 2

Shipping= 3

Total= 4

Tax= 5

witch give me this list on the checkout_confirmation page :

D?tail de la commande

1 x D?barquement de la sardine

- Format / Encadrement: Affiche Lamin?e sur bois 27 x 41 cm 45,00?

Sous-Total: 45,00?

Bons de r?duction:22110b: -9,00?

Colissimo France (1.02 kg): 8,00?

Total: 42,53?

dont T.V.A. (19,6%): 5,90?

and as you can see we have a wrong total but a good tax calcul. If i tried to use an other sort order the Total will be ok but not the tax calcul... :huh:

So i need someone help to solve this problem please.

Thanks

Thanks too for tolerate my poor English. I have learn it but it's very far :P

Nmouns

special thanks to Vger for this usefull contribution :thumbsup:

t'as verifi? qu'y a un r?glage dans le module "order total" qui te permet d'inclure le shipping ou non dand le total (juste apres le sort order)? must be set to false

Configuration of discount coupon in order_total :

Display Total -> true

Sort Order -> 3

Include shipping ->false

Include Tax ->true

Re-Calculate Tax ->standart

Tax-class ->TVA Normale

I don't Know where I have made a mistake :blush:

Je continue ? chercher

Nmouns

Edited by Nmouns777

Configuration of discount coupon in order_total :

Display Total -> true

Sort Order -> 3

Include shipping ->false

Include Tax ->true

Re-Calculate Tax ->standart

Tax-class ->TVA Normale

I don't Know where I have made a mistake :blush:

Je continue ? chercher

Nmouns

Hello Nmouns -

It sounds like you're having the same problem I was having. First, make sure you've installed the Gift Voucher module in your admin --> Modules --> Order Total. Even if you don't intend to use gift vouchers, this has to be installed in order for the math to work (I don't know why).

Here's my client's configuration (they similarly don't want to allow a discount on shipping):

Display Total: true

Sort Order: 2

Include Shipping: False

Include Tax: False

Re-calculate tax: Standard

My sort settings are as follows:

Sub-total: 1

Discount Coupons: 2 (this way, the discount will only get applied against the sub total of products)

Shipping: 3

Tax: 600

Gift Vouchers: 740

Total: 900

With this configuration, the discount gets applied against the product subtotal; tax gets applied to the new (post-discount) subtotal plus full shipping charges (my client taxes shipping and handling). I don't know if this is how yours should function, but you get the idea.

Hopefully, this will be helpful to you.

Cheers,

M

I installed this contribution, and everything works with the Coupon Code find except for one thing.

During the payment process, you are required to put in the Credit Card information, then the Coupon Code and then click redeem on the code. You then find out what the savings is, but are now required to enter the Credit Card information again before checking out.

How do I fix it so you don't have to enter the CC info more than once?

Melvins138

I hope this hadn't already been addressed. I did a search but didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help Betagirl.

I apply your advice change and it seems to work correctly. The only things wrong is now the value of the discount coupon but the Total is ok. Don't know why ! :huh:

If I enable include tax in the D. coupon module it is the oppposite, wrong Total and correct Discount value :'( .

Seems to be a bug somewhere ....

Thx for all

Nmouns

It's now ok, I have "Bidouilled" (in french in the text :P ) the ot_coupon.php code to display a disount value * 1.196 (french tax rate).

It's not very "clean" and maybe cause some problems elsewhere but in this case it works...

Thanks

Nmouns

Edited by Nmouns777

Has anyone used this contrib with Nochex APC?

I can't redeem any vouchers or discount coupons at checkout.

I can send to people and I can load the balance into my account and see it in my shopping cart.. but balance doesn't appear at checkout.. if I put in the code and click 'redeem' the page either does nothing or goes to the next page (checkout confirmation).

Any suggestions of where to start looking for the problem?

Hi Vger and every one :),

Can you remind please which version of the original CCGV you took as a start for this CCGV(trad) rework.

Thanks.

Arkady

Edited by Voland

People dont change, people realize.

the discount made in % doesn't work for me, i tried giving discount 20% and 50%, but it increases the amount, this is the configuration:

sub-total: 1

discount coupons: 2

gift vouhcers: 3

shipping: 4

tax: 5

total: 6

low order fee: not installed

giving discount as 20%, subtracts $2 from $5, and discount percantage 50% subtracts $5 i.e. 100%.

how do i make it to show correct subtraction, or am i missing something. thanks

Has anyone used this contrib with Nochex APC?

I can't redeem any vouchers or discount coupons at checkout.

I can send to people and I can load the balance into my account and see it in my shopping cart.. but balance doesn't appear at checkout.. if I put in the code and click 'redeem' the page either does nothing or goes to the next page (checkout confirmation).

Any suggestions of where to start looking for the problem?

Well, well, well........

I just got back from Al-Quds and didn't bother with internet cafes to check my mails or browse through the forum - this thread is getting busy

Anyway - back to the issue at hand, it should be fine with NOCHEX APC but you need to add the CCGV code in the checkout, did you do that? By the way, are you using CCGV or CCGV(trad)

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

I'm having a problem with eprocessingnetwork not deducting my discount coupon. eprocessing is charging the whole total amount and ignoring the discount coupon deduction. So an order total of $60 and with a $10 coupon the total charge should be $50 and eprocessing is charging credit cards the $60.

I'm not sure if this is something I need to address in CCGV(trad) or with eprocessing. Can anyone shed any light on where and what I need to do to have eprocessing acknowledge the discount coupon?

Thanks!

Hello Rhea, I hope you had a wonderful vacation! (well, deserved :) )

I'm still having problems. I have installed into the right areas, even re-installed to be sure. I use the GIFT in the product model/code(whatever the right word is here). The vouchers do not appear in the queued area. I'm not sure why. I've read thru everyones posts, and their"fixes" but none have worked. I've set up a welcome coupon as well, it sends just fine, as do mailing vouchers out. But there are no places to redeem even though there is a balance. What am I missing? Downloads are enabled. This is on a clean install of osc.

Could it be a server issue? I'm confused as to why it works perfect when I do a test run then when I tried to do it live it failed for me again.

Thank you so mcuh for you patience and support with helping us get this installed. It's a wonderful contribution.

Edited by blessed

Make sure that Discount Coupons and then Gift Vouchers (in that order) come before Total in osC Admin --> Modules --> Order Total.

If that does not work then you'll have to modify whichever payment module you are using for this payment processor.

Vger

I'm having a problem with eprocessingnetwork not deducting my discount coupon. eprocessing is charging the whole total amount and ignoring the discount coupon deduction. So an order total of $60 and with a $10 coupon the total charge should be $50 and eprocessing is charging credit cards the $60.

I'm not sure if this is something I need to address in CCGV(trad) or with eprocessing. Can anyone shed any light on where and what I need to do to have eprocessing acknowledge the discount coupon?

Thanks!

What do you mean when you say "test run" and what do you mean when you say "live"?

Vger

Hello Rhea, I hope you had a wonderful vacation! (well, deserved :) )

I'm still having problems. I have installed into the right areas, even re-installed to be sure. I use the GIFT in the product model/code(whatever the right word is here). The vouchers do not appear in the queued area. I'm not sure why. I've read thru everyones posts, and their"fixes" but none have worked. I've set up a welcome coupon as well, it sends just fine, as do mailing vouchers out. But there are no places to redeem even though there is a balance. What am I missing? Downloads are enabled. This is on a clean install of osc.

Could it be a server issue? I'm confused as to why it works perfect when I do a test run then when I tried to do it live it failed for me again.

Thank you so mcuh for you patience and support with helping us get this installed. It's a wonderful contribution.

What do you mean when you say "test run" and what do you mean when you say "live"?

Vger

Test run meaning I just tried it to see if it did what I wanted it to do. Just set it up in a subdirectory and tried it. Then by live, is in the root directory where the site is supposed to. I didn't transfer, just started fresh once again. Really no difference, other than one got deleted and the other was meant to stay up.

Check your configure.php files for the second install (in the root). Especially make sure that your http and https cookie domains are correct - neither should have http:// nor https:// as part of the cookie domain.

Vger

Check your configure.php files for the second install (in the root). Especially make sure that your http and https cookie domains are correct - neither should have http:// nor https:// as part of the cookie domain.

Vger

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'domain.com');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'domain.com');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

This is how it is. I believe that it is correct.(domain being the website in question)

Well, well, well........

I just got back from Al-Quds and didn't bother with internet cafes to check my mails or browse through the forum - this thread is getting busy

Anyway - back to the issue at hand, it should be fine with NOCHEX APC but you need to add the CCGV code in the checkout, did you do that? By the way, are you using CCGV or CCGV(trad)

Hiya.. thanks for the reply. I'm using CCGV (trad)... I'm pretty sure I added all the code to checkout pages correctly.. it all seemed to be working before Nochex.

Make sure that Discount Coupons and then Gift Vouchers (in that order) come before Total in osC Admin --> Modules --> Order Total.

If that does not work then you'll have to modify whichever payment module you are using for this payment processor.

Vger

Thanks, Vger. I do have order totals set right. Discount Coupon is 9, Voucher is 740 and Total is 900. So it must be something in the EProcessing Network Emulated ADC contrib. Yikes, I wouldn't know where to begin to modify that! I'll call EProcessing and see why they ignore negative numbers (which I believe is happening).

If no SSL is being used then leave all HTTPS entries in includes/configure.php empty of data and leave enable_ssl set to false.

If shared ssl is being used then input the correct shared ssl address for HTTPS entries, and make the https_cookie_domain read as per your shared ssl address but without the https://

Vger

No ssl or shared ssl being used.

Hiya.. thanks for the reply. I'm using CCGV (trad)... I'm pretty sure I added all the code to checkout pages correctly.. it all seemed to be working before Nochex.

Ok, here's what you need to look at:

catalog/includes/modules/payment/YOURNOCHEX.php file

At the moment I can't help you with the exact code as I don't have time to look at it in detail but I am pretty sure you need to add code there.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH