• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

Warning: require(includes/classes/logger.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/saspreci/public_html/Amadeo/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Warning: require(includes/classes/logger.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/saspreci/public_html/Amadeo/includes/application_top.php on line 74

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/logger.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/saspreci/public_html/Amadeo/includes/application_top.php on line 74

I have merchant v2.2 rc2 and Im stuck with the above. Anybosy have the soulution?

Thanks

Amadeo

v2.2 rc2

after downloading the ccgv(trad) im geting error below into the checck out screen

Fatal error: Call to undefined method payment::checkout_initialization_method() in /home/saspreci/public_html/Catalog/shopping_cart.php on line 272

Can anyone help

Deo

I got the same message. Besids, I have several other problems.

1. in Admin->Module->Order Total, when I click +Install button, nothing happens.

2. I double clicked Dicount Coupons or Gift Vouchers, I can edit the settings. But the +Install remains visible and no edit or remove button.

3. I can put new gift vouchers in product category. When customers buy it, it does not show up in the queue.

4. When I use mail gift voucher, it send out $0 value even though I put in $25.

I installed the latest CCGV(trad) just 3 days ago. My osCommerce version is oscommerce-2.2rc2a. I also installed osCommerce_PayPal_IPN_v2.3.3. I did not install the fixt for PayPal IPN since the doc says the fix is for Paypal IPN version 1.2 to 1.4.

Can somebody give some help? Thanks in advance.

I have been fighting this contribution and need some help. When I email a GV from Admin, I get the following error.

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in ..... admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 117

line 117:

return mysql_insert_id($$link);

The email goes through to the intended email address.

When commented out, emails will go through, but all insert_id() in admin will not work, effectively breaking many things. I went back through the contribution and don't see any edits to this file.

Also, no matter what the setting, the coupon_id is not being inserted into any other table other than queue, (I am able to release it), so it never shows up as sent in Admin. I never see the GV in Gift Vouchers Sent. The customer is getting the correct emails and GV and coupons are redeemed correctly.

Help on this is most appreciated.

Success!

My setup:

Fedora Core 4

php 5.0.4

mysql 4.1.20

Paypal WPP (website Payments Pro) -with the 'show payment page' option checked.

Register Globals v1.5 contrib.

I followed the instructions carefully and my problem was the coupon was only applying after I'd refresh checkout_confirmation.php

I got CCGV(trad) to work with Paypal WPP with the standard instructions with one modification:

In /includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php

I made the change from this:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id'); //Fred - this was commented out before$cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id']; //Fred ADDED, set the global and session variable

I swapped the order to first set the value and then save it to the session.

To this:

$cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id']; //Fred ADDED, set the global and session variableif (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id'); //Fred - this was commented out before

Found here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/lofiversion/i...02139-1900.html

Thanks for your wonderful contrib.,

mevdev

• 3 weeks later...

Whats the drawbacks to change from

$tax_address_query = tep_db_query("select ab.entry_country_id, ab.entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) where ab.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and ab.address_book_id = '" . (int)(($this->content_type == 'virtual' || 'virtual_weight') ? $billto : $sendto) . "'"); // Edited for CCGV

to

$tax_address_query = tep_db_query("select ab.entry_country_id, ab.entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) where ab.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and ab.address_book_id = '" . (int)($this->content_type == 'virtual' ? $billto : $sendto) . "'");

in catalog/includes/classes/order.php?

If I use

(int)(($this->content_type == 'virtual' || 'virtual_weight') ? $billto : $sendto)

then the tax is calculated on the customer's country, instead of the customer's delivery address.

A solution for this is

(int)($this->content_type == 'virtual' ? $billto : $sendto)

So I asume this is some kind of bug or something that is missing. And if anyone else have ths problem you should fix it asap, since it would be easy to buy items taxfree when they should have tax.

//Fredrik

• 1 month later...

Good Day:

I have installed the CCGV.

In the admin site in Modules, where the Voucher and Coupon admin should be there is this line:

Module Directory: /home/polpowe8/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/

I discovered I hadn't corrected the paypal_ipn.php file so when I went to the folder where it should be there was no such file.

Where can I get it. I believe that is what is causing the above problem.

Thanks in advance

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Okay it gest more confusing :(

'I get this error:

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\oscommerce\catalog\admin\includes\functions\database.php on line 117

1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'coupon_id' at row 1

But I can not find the includes/functions file in CCVG??

• 2 weeks later...

function calculate_tax_deduction might malfunction.

Please inspect my calculations below. If I do something incorrectly setting up this contribution, please post in here on this forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------

see examples first (products, prices and VAT levels applied are fictitious, as eg. cameras are not sold with 0%VAT):

sample 1:

-----------

settings: all true, Re-calculate Tax: none, Class: none , coupon 20%, 2nd and 3rd items eligible

No. Ordered Items Tax Rate Gross Totals

1 x Panasonic [DMCFS20EB] - 10.1 Megapixel... 0.00% £166.80 £166.80

1 x Panasonic [TH42PX80B] - Free Padestal... 17.50% £669.99 £669.99

2 x Atacama Audio [sL1000] - Atacama ... 5.00% £226.79 £453.58

Order Sub-Total : £1,290.37

Free delivery (weekdays only) : £0.00

Discount Coupons - #33333: £-224.72

VAT17.5%: £99.79

VAT5%: £21.60

Total: £1,065.65

sample 2:

-----------

settings: all true, Re-calculate Tax: standard, Class: none, coupon 20%, 2nd and 3rd items eligible

Array ( [unknown tax rate] => 0 [VAT17.5%:] => 79.8285976809 [VAT5%:] => 17.279247619 )

Free delivery (weekdays only): £0.00

Customer Surcharge: £0.00

Customer Discount: £0.00

VAT17.5%: £79.83

VAT5%: £17.28

Total: £1,041.37

explanation:

sample1: tax stays unchanged, even though coupon was applied and Total was changed and tax as well is different as you cannot charge same tax of discounted amounts. In such case, I guess, tax should have been recalculated.

In sample 2 tax was recalculated, but also - for some reason, changes were applied to Total.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's see info flow outside of this contribution logic.

case 1 (tax out of scope of interest):

==============================

eligible products for discount:

---------------

total_eligible: £1,123.57

coupon value: £224.72

total_eligible_after_coupon_substraction: £1,123.57 - £224.72 = £898.85

£898.85 - is how much you have left after you take away coupon from total of eligible products.

NON-eligible products for discount:

---------------

total_NON-eligible: £166.80

new order_total => £898.85 + £166.80 = £1065.65

In plain English: new order_total is a sum of what you have left after you applied coupon to eligible products plus sum of products non-eligible.

case 2 (tax calculation):

==============================

total_eligible: £1,123.57

What part in total of eligible products each eligible products constitutes :

1. Panasonic [TH42PX80B] - £669.99/£1,123.57 = 0.5963

2. Atacama Audio [sL1000] - £453.58/£1,123.57 = 0.4037

How does it translates into coupon value absorbed (coupon value - £224.72):

1. Panasonic [TH42PX80B] - 0.5963 x £224.72 = £134.00

2. Atacama Audio [sL1000] - 0.4037 x £224.72 = £90.72

Let's calculate coupon tax for both eligible products:

1. Panasonic [TH42PX80B] - £134.00 - (£134.00 / 1.175) = £19.96

2. Atacama Audio [sL1000] - £90.72 - (£90.72 / 1.05) = £4.32

Let's substract this coupon tax from original tax before coupon was applied (tax re-calculation, see sample 1):

VAT17.5% : £99.79 - £19.96 = 79.83

VAT5% : £21.60 - £4.32 = £17.28

So logically, proper display in such case would be as below, which is a mix of both samples above.

I wonder where £1,041.37 is coming from.

In real life, business would loose money.

============================================

Free delivery (weekdays only) : £0.00

VAT17.5%: £79.83

VAT5%: £17.28

Total: £1,065.65

• 1 month later...

For those getting the error

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in
change the following in admin/coupon_admin.php
$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($query);

to

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi everybody,

I have just realized that I have some problems with teh CCGV contribution.

the shop is www.alcova.biz

when you register the system sends you a welcome email with -among other stuff- a welcome discount code. It should entitle you for a 5% on your first order (I set it so that it can be used one time per each customer).

But today I received an order and realized the discount was much higher than it should be. The total (without shipping) was 134.70 and the discount was 18.71!!!

I've tried again, creating a new order with other stuff. Again, the total was 144.80 and the discount 14.48 (this time a "clean" 10%)

Does anybody have any clue why is it happening? Could you try and tell me what happens when you create a new order?

Is there someone able and willing to help me fix this (I'm happy to pay)?

ciao

I have a (hopefully) quick and easy question. I think I've got everything working correctly but I would like to add the amount of available gift vouchers in checkout_payment. Rather than saying "Tick this box..." I would like to say something like "Apply Gift Voucher Amount of xxx to this order".

Unfortunately I know just about enough php to be dangerous but I don't know how to set this up.

If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hello,

I've build a shop and included CCGV(trad).

Now i got the question from the owner of the shop if there is a possibilty to remove the used or sended Gift vouchers in the admin panel.

And is there a option somewhere available to see which customers have which vouchers available.

I think this option must look like the admin panel for coupons, only a little bit more advanced...

Does someone have a solution for this?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Ruud

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick questions if anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

I need to figure out how a customer can SEND a Gift Voucher to an existing customer, but i DONT want the person the gift voucher is being sent to to get an email. I would just like the purchasing customer to get a confirmation.

I was also wondering if, when the receiptient logs in, if they can see, in their account, who sent which gift vouchers.

The idea is that i have a photographer's website, and he would like to be able to send out gift registery cards if the bride and groom wish to "register" on their site. Then the guest can come on and basically put money in the bride and groom's account to help pay for the photography. The bride and groom can then use it any way they want, to pay off the rest of their photographer's fees, or buy some additional prints or memory books. The thing is, i do NOT want the email to tell the receiptient that they got a gift card to go out because it is likely that people will do this months before the wedding.. That would kinda ruin it for them.

ANY suggestions???

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

any suggestions??

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

I just installed the latest version of ccgv(trad) and now I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: checkout_initialization_method() in c:\apache\htdocs\shopping_cart.php on line 210

I noticed earlier that someone else was getting this error but no solution was given on how to correct it.

any help is apprecitated

Mike

I just installed the latest version of ccgv(trad) and now I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: checkout_initialization_method() in c:\apache\htdocs\shopping_cart.php on line 210

I noticed earlier that someone else was getting this error but no solution was given on how to correct it.

any help is apprecitated

Mike

I found the problem

had to add:

function checkout_initialization_method() {

$initialize_array = array();

if (is_array($this->modules)) {

reset($this->modules);

while (list(, $value) = each($this->modules)) {

$class = substr($value, 0, strrpos($value, '.'));

if ($GLOBALS[$class]->enabled && method_exists($GLOBALS[$class], 'checkout_initialization_method')) {

$initialize_array[] = $GLOBALS[$class]->checkout_initialization_method();

}

}

}

return $initialize_array;

}

to catalog/includes/classes/payment

all is working now.....at least on the coupon side

Hi everyone

I have been reading this thread and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I hope someone could help me.

I want to know if this contribution works with downloadable products, because my shop only has this type of products.

When I buy a gift card, it charges the shipping and I couldn't find where to change it.

When I pay with a gift card, the order status doesn't change automatically. I think it's because it doesn't have a payment method.

Thanks in advance for any help

• 3 weeks later...
Re: I have just installed ccgv(trad) in v2.2RC1

OK...so now another problem appears. I enter the coupon code during checkout and the discount is NOT applied on checkout_confirmation.php.

If I REFRESH the page, it appears.

Why does this happen, and how do I fix it so that the customer won't need to refresh the page?

Thanks!

Randy

Hi,

I have the same problem. Were you able to solve this?

Or does anybody else see where the solution is?

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
Also, on my gv_sent.php page. I cannot highlight an individual coupon on the page to view it. All the rows are highlighted and regardless of which coupon on the page I click on the information in the top right showing who the coupon has been sent to does not change.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave

The Gift Vouchers Sent page in admin is just a list of the Vouchers you've sent.

Vger

Hello Vger,

I have been using CCGV (trad) for a long while now, and love the contribution. Thanks for your efforts.

Everything is working perfectly, except I have also always had the issue that "stubbsy" pointed out. I have not altered your original code, so I am wondering if there is a fix for this? I would like to (and more importantly, my client would like to) be able to click on each entry and see which email address the coupon was sent to. But as you can see in the attached image, all the entries are highlighted, and no matter what you click, you only see the info for the initial entry.

gvsent.gif

I realize that you say it is just a list, but the list is kind of useless as it currently stands. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

James

Edited by mvpdigital

Well, I've managed to get the mouseover effect to work, and to get the main part of the database query to show in the top right by replacing coupon_id with unique_id (and adding et.unique_id to the query).

Sender ID:

Amount Sent:

Date Sent:

Voucher Code:

Email Addr:

But the Date Redeemed query is not returning the proper info... anyone have any ideas? If I click on certain entries on the table I get some that are redeemed and some that are not. Those that are, display info, it does not match up with the sent to info above it. Hope this makes sense. In other words, the date redeemed, IP address and customer id does not match up with the email address above it.

Changes made to gv_sent.php:

FROM

<?php

$gv_query_raw = "select et.unique_id, c.coupon_amount, c.coupon_code, c.coupon_id, et.sent_firstname, et.sent_lastname, et.customer_id_sent, et.emailed_to, et.date_sent, et.coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " c, " . TABLE_COUPON_EMAIL_TRACK . " et where c.coupon_id = et.coupon_id";

$gv_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $gv_query_raw, $gv_query_numrows);

$gv_query = tep_db_query($gv_query_raw);

while ($gv_list = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query)) {

if (((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['gid']) || (@$HTTP_GET_VARS['gid'] == $gv_list['coupon_id'])) && (!$gInfo)) {

$gInfo = new objectInfo($gv_list);

}

if ( (is_object($gInfo)) && ($gv_list['coupon_id'] == $gInfo->coupon_id) ) {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link('gv_sent.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('gid', 'action')) . 'gid=' . $gInfo->coupon_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="this.className=\'dataTableRow\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link('gv_sent.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('gid', 'action')) . 'gid=' . $gv_list['coupon_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $gv_list['sent_firstname'] . ' ' . $gv_list['sent_lastname']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $currencies->format($gv_list['coupon_amount']); ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $gv_list['coupon_code']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo tep_date_short($gv_list['date_sent']); ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($gInfo)) && ($gv_list['coupon_id'] == $gInfo->coupon_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SENT, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&gid=' . $gv_list['coupon_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

TO

<?php

$gv_query_raw = "select et.unique_id, c.coupon_amount, c.coupon_code, c.coupon_id, et.sent_firstname, et.sent_lastname, et.customer_id_sent, et.emailed_to, et.date_sent, et.coupon_id from " . TABLE_COUPONS . " c, " . TABLE_COUPON_EMAIL_TRACK . " et where c.coupon_id = et.coupon_id";

$gv_split = new splitPageResults($HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, $gv_query_raw, $gv_query_numrows);

$gv_query = tep_db_query($gv_query_raw);

while ($gv_list = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query)) {

if (((!$HTTP_GET_VARS['gid']) || (@$HTTP_GET_VARS['gid'] == $gv_list['unique_id'])) && (!$gInfo)) {

$gInfo = new objectInfo($gv_list);

}

if ( (is_object($gInfo)) && ($gv_list['unique_id'] == $gInfo->unique_id) ) {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link('gv_sent.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('gid', 'action')) . 'gid=' . $gInfo->unique_id . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";

} else {

echo ' <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="this.className=\'dataTableRowOver\';this.style.cursor=\'hand\'" onmouseout="this.className=\'dataTableRow\'" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link('gv_sent.php', tep_get_all_get_params(array('gid', 'action')) . 'gid=' . $gv_list['unique_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";

}

?>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $gv_list['sent_firstname'] . ' ' . $gv_list['sent_lastname']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $currencies->format($gv_list['coupon_amount']); ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="center"><?php echo $gv_list['coupon_code']; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo tep_date_short($gv_list['date_sent']); ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($gInfo)) && ($gv_list['unique_id'] == $gInfo->unique_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SENT, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&gid=' . $gv_list['unique_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

</tr>

FROM

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text' => '[' . $gInfo->coupon_id . '] ' . ' ' . $currencies->format($gInfo->coupon_amount));

$redeem_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " where coupon_id = '" . $gInfo->coupon_id . "'");

$redeemed = 'No';

TO

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text' => '[' . $gInfo->unique_id . '] ' . ' ' . $currencies->format($gInfo->coupon_amount));

$redeem_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_COUPON_REDEEM_TRACK . " where unique_id = '" . $gInfo->unique_id . "'");

$redeemed = 'No';

Hello,

I have been using this contribution for quite a while and thought everything was working well

Today I had a customer place an order re-using a discount code which was set to only "1" use per customer in admin.

Can someone guide me to where to look and what to do so that no one is able to double use a coupon code in the future

NOTE: I DID SET THE COUPON FOR ONLY 1 PER CUSTOMER IN ADMIN

Thanks is advance!

Ricardo