• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

Hi

I have found a few posts regarding this but I just want to clarify before I install. I want to offer a 20% discount on sign up of the total order. Originally, I wanted to have something like 20% off your first order - just enter "flyer" in the box.

I understand that this is sent by the welcome email but if I'm browsing, I add an item to my cart, go to checkout, create an account, go through the checkout process pay and got it. A few minutes later my welcome email and order email come through, where's the discount?? and I'm not shouting, that's a friendly question, I'm just trying to get my head round it.

Or, is it automatically applied because I've set a welcome discount from within admin and everything gets discounted and I assume this discount is only for new customers.

Hope that makes sense to somone other than me

Cheers

Ian

In admin/gv_mail.php change 2 lines like below. Also catalog/gv_send.php and maybe more.

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($insert_query);

To:
$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

Reason:

Pre rc1 tep_db_insert_id() did not take a parameter so this did not cause a problem.

In rc1 tep_db_insert_id() now takes an optional parameter the name of a secondary db connection so this code will now cause a problem.

Hi there, I have a client that has a version of ccgv installed, dont know which one sorry, but i know it's not the latest.

Not really a problem more a question. My client wants to add a discount to a range of products for a specific time, however she does not want the users to click the redeem button to get the discount but have it automatically take of the discount. She assures me she has done this previously but can't redo it.

I cant see how it can be done.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by smee-again

Hi there, I have a client that has a version of ccgv installed, dont know which one sorry, but i know it's not the latest.

Not really a problem more a question. My client wants to add a discount to a range of products for a specific time, however she does not want the users to click the redeem button to get the discount but have it automatically take of the discount. She assures me she has done this previously but can't redo it.

I cant see how it can be done.

Thanks for the help.

Are you sure your client isn't just talking about setting up time limited specials? In that stock module, you can specify products at a special price (or % off) and for a limited amount of time.

/catalog/admin/specials.php ?

Might as well start with the simple solution first :)

J

Yep that was it, cheers creepo, i learnt something new today too. i did know the specials section had a time option.

Sometimes clients need a little interpretation. I have totally been there before - so wrapped up in my last mod that I can't see the big picture :) Just need to put it down sometimes, have a coffee and walk around hehe. Glad to be of help to someone for once!

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

hi!

thanks for this contribution it´s work very fine to me but i know if is possible:

i have a download shop and when the order status is pending the download link doesn´t appear and when order status is "delivered" the link appear.

my question:

If customer have a coupon and buy with it, there any way to set order status of "ccerr" to "delivered" automatically ?

thanks for any help!

Ok I have my store modified so do I just overwrite the files or no? I see a few edits in the installation folder but it says "Files which will be edited" and theirs a along list but don't see no edits for them?

Ok I have my store modified so do I just overwrite the files or no? I see a few edits in the installation folder but it says "Files which will be edited" and theirs a along list but don't see no edits for them?

use a free comparison tool to compare the modified CCGV files to your existing files, like WinMerge.

I just installed CCGV(trad). The only thing does not appear to be working is during checkout no availble GV are displayed.

Credits Available and a place to enter a coupon code are displayed (coupon codes are working fine). In the shopping cart info box in the left column it shows a Voucher Balance of $75.00. When the cursor is over Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons it is highlighted like a link, but nothing else. Here is my checkout_payment.php.

Thanks, Jay

<?php
/*
 $Id: checkout_payment.php,v 1.113 2003/06/29 23:03:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// if the customer is not logged on, redirect them to the login page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
   $navigation->set_snapshot();
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

// if there is nothing in the customers cart, redirect them to the shopping cart page
 if ($cart->count_contents() < 1) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
 }

// if no shipping method has been selected, redirect the customer to the shipping method selection page
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('shipping')) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 }

// avoid hack attempts during the checkout procedure by checking the internal cartID
 if (isset($cart->cartID) && tep_session_is_registered('cartID')) {
   if ($cart->cartID != $cartID) {
     tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
   }
 }
// if we have been here before and are coming back get rid of the credit covers variable
if(tep_session_is_registered('credit_covers')) tep_session_unregister('credit_covers');  //CCGV

// Stock Check
 if ( (STOCK_CHECK == 'true') && (STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT != 'true') ) {
   $products = $cart->get_products();
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {
     if (tep_check_stock($products[$i]['id'], $products[$i]['quantity'])) {
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
       break;
     }
   }
 }

// if no billing destination address was selected, use the customers own address as default
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('billto')) {
   tep_session_register('billto');
   $billto = $customer_default_address_id;
 } else {
// verify the selected billing address
   $check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$billto . "'");
   $check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {
     $billto = $customer_default_address_id;
     if (tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_unregister('payment');
   }
 }

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order;
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');// CCGV
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;// CCGV

if (!tep_session_is_registered('comments')) tep_session_register('comments');

$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();
 $total_count = $cart->count_contents();
 $total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); // CCGV

// load all enabled payment modules
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 $payment_modules = new payment;

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>

<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.5
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v2.5.5
?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
var selected;

<?php /* following jscript function ADDED FOR CCGV */ ?>
var submitter = null;
function submitFunction() {
  submitter = 1;
  }
<?php /* END OF ADDED FOR CCGV */ ?>

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {
 if (!selected) {
   if (document.getElementById) {
     selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');
   } else {
     selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];
   }
 }

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';
 object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';
 selected = object;

// one button is not an array
 if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {
   document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;
 } else {
   document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;
 }
}

function rowOverEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';
}

function rowOutEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';
}
//--></script>
<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('checkout_payment', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form();"'); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_payment.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']) && is_object(${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}) && ($error = ${$HTTP_GET_VARS['payment_error']}->get_error())) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['title']); ?></b></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="rightBoxNotice">
         <tr class="rightBoxNoticeContents">
             <tr>
               <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td class="main" width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_output_string_protected($error['error']); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="rightBox">
         <tr class="rightBoxContents">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECTED_BILLING_DESTINATION; ?><br><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_change_address.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHANGE_ADDRESS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td align="right" width="50%" valign="top"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" align="center" valign="top"><b><?php echo TITLE_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif'); ?></td>
                   <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="rightBox">
<?php
 $selection = $payment_modules->selection();

if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {
?>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" width="50%" valign="top"><?php echo TEXT_SELECT_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></td>
               <td class="main" width="50%" valign="top" align="right"><b><?php echo TITLE_PLEASE_SELECT; ?></b><br><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_east_south.gif'); ?></td>
             </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
             <tr>
               <td class="main" width="100%" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_ENTER_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></td>
             </tr>
<?php
 }

$radio_buttons = 0;
 for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($selection); $i<$n; $i++) {
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="2"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
   if ( ($selection[$i]['id'] == $payment) || ($n == 1) ) {
     echo '                  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="moduleRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";
   } else {
     echo '                  <tr class="moduleRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="selectRowEffect(this, ' . $radio_buttons . ')">' . "\n";
   }
?>
                   <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                   <td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo $selection[$i]['module']; ?></b></td>
                   <td class="main" align="right">
<?php
   if (sizeof($selection) > 1) {
     echo tep_draw_radio_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);
   } else {
     echo tep_draw_hidden_field('payment', $selection[$i]['id']);
   }
?>
                   </td>
                   <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
   if (isset($selection[$i]['error'])) {
?>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main" colspan="4"><?php echo $selection[$i]['error']; ?></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
   } elseif (isset($selection[$i]['fields']) && is_array($selection[$i]['fields'])) {
?>
                 <tr>
                   <td colspan="4"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
     for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($selection[$i]['fields']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
?>
                     <tr>
                       <td class="main"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['title']; ?></td>
                       <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['field']; ?></td>
                     </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
                   </table></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
<?php
   $radio_buttons++;
 }
?>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
 echo $order_total_modules->credit_selection();// CCGV
?>         
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_COMMENTS; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
             <tr>
               <td><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('comments', 'soft', '60', '5'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><b><?php echo TITLE_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE . '</b><br>' . TEXT_CONTINUE_CHECKOUT_PROCEDURE; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td width="25%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td width="50%" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
               <td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
             <tr>
               <td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
               <td><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'checkout_bullet.gif'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
           <td width="25%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '100%', '1'); ?></td>
             <tr>
               <td width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_silver.gif', '1', '5'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarFrom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '" class="checkoutBarFrom">' . CHECKOUT_BAR_DELIVERY . '</a>'; ?></td>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarCurrent"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_PAYMENT; ?></td>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_CONFIRMATION; ?></td>
           <td align="center" width="25%" class="checkoutBarTo"><?php echo CHECKOUT_BAR_FINISHED; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I have just installed ccgv(trad) in v2.2RC1

Problem 1: In admin when I try to add a Discount Coupon, I get the following error:

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/hsphere/local/home/..../catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 117

The data IS written to the database, and the coupon shows up in the list...

BUT the Coupon Name is not displayed.

Also if I edit a coupon, the name and description do not show up in their respective fields...but they do exist in the database.

I've found this question elsewhere in this thread, but have not found a solution.

All ccgv admin files were uploaded directly from the ccgv contribution with no mods by me.

Problem 2: I could not find a reference as to how to queue a Gift Voucher. It tells what a queue is in the manual, but not how to set one up.

Thanks!

Randy

OK..Found the solution to both problems above.

1. The fix suggested earlier ended up working, but only after I found that there were other versions of

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($insert_query);

such as

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($query);

in other ccgv files (like admin/coupon_admin.php for one).

I found them all by searching for $insert_id instead of $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($insert_query);

2. Figured out how to set up gift vouchers as products and realized how the queue works.

Re: I have just installed ccgv(trad) in v2.2RC1

OK...so now another problem appears. I enter the coupon code during checkout and the discount is NOT applied on checkout_confirmation.php.

If I REFRESH the page, it appears.

Why does this happen, and how do I fix it so that the customer won't need to refresh the page?

Thanks!

Randy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I also cant get this contribution to work at all, In the admin section coupon name dont appear but it gets saved to the table so Im really stuck here. in modules when I try to install it dont do nothing and when I go to "cart" Confirmation all I get is Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\wamp\www\osc\checkout_confirmation.php on line 416

can you help??

Hi

I also cant get this contribution to work at all, In the admin section coupon name dont appear but it gets saved to the table so Im really stuck here. in modules when I try to install it dont do nothing and when I go to "cart" Confirmation all I get is Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\wamp\www\osc\checkout_confirmation.php on line 416

can you help??

Hi

for all that have RC1, RC2, RC2a

see

Gift Vouchers / Discount Coupons for RC1, RC2, RC2a

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5743

• 4 weeks later...

I have just installed the June 22 2007 release of CCGV by Vger and thank you for this wonderful contribution, I am having two small issues:

1.) In admin->configuration->Welcome Gift Voucher Amount - I do not see this link.

2.) No matter what I set a coupon to limit to it can be used as many times as people enter it. For example, if I set it to 1 use, if can be used over and over and over again.

Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated as this was an unexpected module a customer wants. My PHP skills are lacking. Thanks again to anyone who can help.

Harmonie

• 2 weeks later...

I have everything in CCGV(Trad) installed and (supposedly) working correctly, but the minimum order is not working right. If it put in the amount with no dollar sign (185.00), it gives no discount at all. If I put in the $ sign ($185.000), the amount reverts back to 0 and they get a discount no matter how much they purchase. What do I do? Can I set a default amount?

Help!