• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

inferno, unfortunately the way that CCGV was designed, that would require massive changes. Unless someone builds CCGV from the ground up or spends the time to modify it, I wouldn't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Silverado, please stop trolling. Seeing as you're actively watching this thread, you have three choices:

1) Help users here in Rhea's absence

2) Create a new contribution that you maintain and support yourself and let this thread die

3) Troll this thread to continue crapping on Rhea because she has decided not to donate her free time here anymore and in the end helping no one

If you want it done the way you want, create a new contribution and get started maintaining and supporting it. Otherwise stop whining because someone who was donating their free time changed their mind. She's not paid to do this and so has no obligation to do anything for anyone. If you were paying her to maintain this, you would have a legitimate gripe, but as that's not the case your attitude has become very tiring.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've searched, but I can't find this answer anywhere or anyone who has the same problem. I installed CCGV (trad) and when I try to checkout, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shoppingCart::count_contents_virtual() in catalog/checkout_payment.php on line 84

Of course, the line in question is:

$total_count = $cart->count_contents_virtual(); // CCGV

I also correctly have the code in catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:

// CCGV ADDED - START

function count_contents_virtual() {  // get total number of items in cart disregard gift vouchers
  $total_items = 0;
  if (is_array($this->contents)) {
	reset($this->contents);
	while (list($products_id, ) = each($this->contents)) {
	  $no_count = false;
	  $gv_query = tep_db_query("select products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "'");
	  $gv_result = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
	  if (ereg('^GIFT', $gv_result['products_model'])) {
		$no_count=true;
	  }
	  if (NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT == 1) {
		$gv_query = tep_db_query("select products_weight from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . tep_get_prid($products_id) . "'");
		$gv_result=tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
		if ($gv_result['products_weight']<=MINIMUM_WEIGHT) {
		  $no_count=true;
		}
	  }
	  if (!$no_count) $total_items += $this->get_quantity($products_id);
	}
  }
  return $total_items;
}
// CCGV ADDED - END

I am not sure what the problem is. Could someone please help me?

Thanks!

Nevermind. Sorry, it turns out that I did install the contribution right, it was just that I mixed up the order of other contributions when I installed it into the includes/classes/shopping_cart.php file.

If anyone else gets this problem, install this one (just the shopping_cart file) and work backwards adding the other contributions if you have instructions for them. I was using a compare program that messed me up a bit.

I get this error in my sql and my whole store shows this error:

1146 - Table 'kustomjsstore.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '2'

and I have did everything correctly and now it shows this error and I am using RC1. I need to get this error fixed ASP

Hey VGer,

Thanks for what has been a lot of work on this module. I am curious, why you have made the GV Queue no longer optional. I understand, why you would want a Checque to clear, But if the user pays by Credit Card, the GV should be automatically approved, no? Is there a flag that I could set to bypass this feature?

Cheers

DaRensta

kustomjs>>>>

I had this same problem a couple of nights aago

The problem being you emay not have uploaded the filele

add_ccgvdc_application_top.php

As this contains the defination for theat tag. Other wise the file callingg the sql doesnt find the deifintation for

define('TABLE_COUPON_GV_QUEUE', 'coupon_gv_queue');

and calls TABLE_COUPON_GV_QUEUE instead of coupon_gv_queue'

make sure that file is uploaded i. There is a copy for admin/includes and catalogue /includes/.

Hope that helps, thats deffos why your havin gh that problem.

Right... an eye for an eyee ....can someone help mme with my problem.m below

right my problem is this....

the package downloaded contains a f text file to alter the paypal ipn problem

however step 2 of 3 contains this advice....

find this code:

//------insert customer choosen option eof ----

$total_weight += ($order->products[$i]['qty'] * $order->products[$i]['weight']);

$total_tax += tep_calculate_tax($total_products_price, $products_tax) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];

$total_cost += $total_products_price;

$products_ordered .=

$order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x ' .

$order->products[$i]['name'] . ' (' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . ') = ' . $currencies->display_price($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax'], $order->products[$i]['qty']) . $products_ordered_attributes . "\n";

}

and below add this:

$order_total_modules->apply_credit();// CCGV

problem is cannot find anything resembling that code in the paypal fi ipn file? anyone else have this problem or ?

I dont really wanna trial and error wanging it in here and there

Many Thanks

Simon (sorry for the odd typos but this forum on firefox screws up where the cursoe is on the mac)

plus..... i have another problem. In my testing even if i have a giftvoucher sent to me and i have a balnce of "x" amount. i still dont get an option to pay using the gift voucher. Has anyone else had problems with FEC nand CCGV as i dont seem to be ha having muhc luck at the mo!!

This is AN EXCELLENT CONTRIB. . the other one offered out there was such a pain and mess. . . I am so happy to have run into this. . .Everyone involved in its creation and maintenance have done a more than superb job with it!

My problem is. . .

Everything is installed and running great. . except--

the Discount coupon and GV modules in the admin section offer the install button, but keep refreshing back to the install button. . it never seems to install. . so I can't configure the options at all--

I so far have purchased a gift certificate, sent it to someone, redeemed it and applied it with success (these were all done and processed by me as the site is not live yet) . . however since I cannot configure the settings of the module, I can't allow the GV to be applied towards shipping also of the item purchased with the GV.

Any insight? I do see this has been addressed about 1 or 2 pages of this forum ago, however no solution has been offered.

I would appreciate any help at all. .

I am running OSC v 2.2RC1

Vger is no longer offering support of any kind for this contrib. particularly for 2.2 RC1--even through PM--I respect that decision. . . so I am looking to anyone else for help please.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Kyla

Rangeline Design

Michigan USA

Vger is no longer offering support of any kind for this contrib.

Incorrect. I do offer support - just not on this forum. And the link to where I do offer support has been removed from this thread.

particularly for 2.2 RC1

That is correct. I have no intention of updating CCGV(trad) to work with a Release Candidate version.

Vger

Vger is no longer offering support of any kind for this contrib.

Incorrect. I do offer support - just not on this forum. And the link to where I do offer support has been removed from this thread.

particularly for 2.2 RC1

That is correct. I have no intention of updating CCGV(trad) to work with a Release Candidate version.

Vger

My sincere apologies. . . i misunderstood your support intentions. . .

however I did figure out the problem mentioned in my last post regarding the +intstall button refreshing and not being able to configure the options. . .

The install button DOES keep refreshing, however, if you choose the "edit" "triangle" just to the left of the install button that is at the end of the line that the module information is on , it will bring up the configuration options. Once you update you once again see the +install button, but it seems that the configurations have been noted.

Again my apologies to Vger for any misunderstanding, this is a SUPER WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTION that I'm sure took oodles of time to get working properly!

Hope this can help someone.

Take care,

Kyla

Rangeline Design

Michigan USA

Was there ever a resolution to this problem?

Balance left in voucher account. . . go to check out, but no checkmark box available to choose the use of my gv account.

as noted on this forum's page 98 post as follows

Sorry for all the posts but I really need help with this.

It seems as if the redeem button only shows up sometimes.

And in stepping through the credit_selection function code, in the while statement, I notice that $use_credit_amount contains the checkbox I am not able to see, but when I comment through the code, it seems that it is there the first loop then loses that value in the $output_string by the time the while loop ends.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks in advance.

Cori

Thank you very much!

Kyla

Rangeline Design

Michigan USA

Ok. .now I'm frustrated :(

* I set up a clean install of osC 2.2 MS2

* I uploaded all of the files in CCGV(trad) as I would for an unmod store.

* I ran the ccgv.sql successfully

* I enabled downloads

* I installed DC and GV modules and set proper sort orders as per instructions ---low order fee not installed!

* I created a product model # GIFT25 in category named Gift Certificates. . . weight 0

* I emailed the GV to " a friend"

* "Friend" redeemed the GV and the 25.00 shows up in GV account balance

* Try to checkout with 20.00 product

* On payment page only a radio button available for credit card payment and check/money order payment--in Credits Availabe table there is no "tick box" of any sort to choose.

This is the same problem I had with RC1 so I am doing this on a clean MS2 in an effort to get support please.

I downloaded and used the latest CCGV(trad) offered up as a contribution by Vger from this link http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4135

Any suggestions anyone please :(

Thank you to everyone and anyone who can help. .I desperately need this contribution to work.

Take care,

Kyla

Rangeline Design

Michigan USA

I am having a problem with the checkout function.

I have created a coupon in admin but when I try to test it during checkout this is what happens:

I add a product to the cart and go to checkout.

I select a shipping method and click on Continue.

I select a payment amount and enter the coupon code in the redeem box and click Continue.

On the confirmation page, the discount does not appear, however, if I click the Back button and go back to the payment page, reselect a payment type and retype the coupon code and then click Continue, the discount does appear properly.

It is like there is a variable that is getting set out of order somewhere, I just can't find it.

Anyone have any suggestions or a fix for this?

Thanks,

Glenn

Has anyone seen this error and solved the prob? It keeps popping up inside my shopping cart info box and on the checkout_payment page.

0 -

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

I've searched and searched and reinstalled and just can't find why this keeps popping up. All of the solutions from the forum search didn't solve the problem. I have the ccgv_app_top installed, I've done the admin work, etc. I looked back at my database (tho I probably shouldn't be playing there) and I had run the query as I was suppossed to, the tables exist. There was a warning that both an index and primary keys should not be set. Don't know what that means....

Thanks in advance

Edited by cielorganic

Don't know if this helps or not, but in the /INCLUDES/MODULES/ORDER_TOTAL/OT_COUPON.PHP file there are two lines commented out - line 85:

// $image_submit = '<input type="image" name="submit_redeem" onClick="submitFunction()" src="' . DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/images/buttons/button_redeem.gif" border="0" alt="' . IMAGE_REDEEM_VOUCHER . '" title = "' . IMAGE_REDEEM_VOUCHER . '">';

and line 87:

// $selection_string .= ' <td align="right">' . $image_submit . '</td>';

By removing the "//" the REDEEM button suddenly appears on the payment page...

They might be meant to be commented out, but it also might help someone in troubleshooting.

I have searched through this post but can't seem to find if anyone else is getting this error. On my gv_send.php page I get the following error at the bottom of the page before it loads the submit button or footer info.

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

I did see a post around page 73 where someone else had this error but I don't think it is related to what I am seeing.

Everything else with the program seems to be working correctly. Any direction you all would have would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John

Edited by teammediallc

The error I was having was related to the navigation code in the gv_send file. Since I am not using that portion of Oscommerce I commented out the following lines:

// $navigation->set_snapshot();

// $back = sizeof($navigation->path)-2;

// '<a href="' . tep_href_link($navigation->path[$back]['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->path[$back]['get'], array

// ('action')), $navigation->path[$back]['mode']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a>';

Hence why I had the error. Works like a charm now.

I have searched through this post but can't seem to find if anyone else is getting this error. On my gv_send.php page I get the following error at the bottom of the page before it loads the submit button or footer info.

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

I did see a post around page 73 where someone else had this error but I don't think it is related to what I am seeing.

Everything else with the program seems to be working correctly. Any direction you all would have would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John

Hello everybody,

First of all, thanks to Vger for an awesome contribution. I have CCGV(trad) fully functioning in RC1. Here's the changes I had to make:

I fixed a few things pre-RC1:

1st I fixed the Confirm Button when releasing a GV in the Admin which was using a custom button rather than stock OSC button.

In admin/gv_queue.php around line 143 find:

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link('gv_queue.php','action=confirmrelease&gid='.$gInfo->unique_id,'NONSSL').'">'.tep_image_button('button_confirm_red.gif', IMAGE_CONFIRM) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link('gv_queue.php','action=cancel&gid=' . $gInfo->unique_id,'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

Replace with:

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link('gv_queue.php','action=confirmrelease&gid='.$gInfo->unique_id,'NONSSL').'">'.tep_image_button('button_confirm.gif', IMAGE_CONFIRM) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link('gv_queue.php','action=cancel&gid=' . $gInfo->unique_id,'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

2nd the breadcrumb was not formatting properly after sending a GV as a user.

In /includes/filenames.php add:

define('FILENAME_GV_SEND', 'gv_send.php');

In /gv_send.php about line 90 (at least this is how I did it, there might be reasons not to do this):

//  $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE);
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SEND));

3rd the SQL error in RC1 - I get the error when adding a COUPON in the Admin or when sending a GV in admin and in catalog when sending a GV - note that I've commented out the old code (I'm not sure why this works, but it seems to work, I thought I'd save you having to type a bunch of stuff over and over again):

Here's the error I was getting:

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/xxxx/www/www/includes/functions/database.php on line 124

Here's all the patches:

When adding a coupon admin/coupon_admin.php about line 144:

} else {  
	  $query = tep_db_perform(TABLE_COUPONS, $sql_data_array);
//		  $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($query);
	  $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

When sending a GV from user account /gv_send.php about line 64:

$gv_query=tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPONS . " (coupon_type, coupon_code, date_created, coupon_amount) values ('G', '" . $id1 . "', NOW(), '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'] . "')");
//	  $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($gv_query);
  $gv_query=tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPON_EMAIL_TRACK . " (coupon_id, customer_id_sent, sent_firstname, sent_lastname, emailed_to, date_sent) values ('" . $insert_id . "' ,'" . $customer_id . "', '" . addslashes($gv_customer['customers_firstname']) . "', '" . addslashes($gv_customer['customers_lastname']) . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['email'] . "', now())");

When sending a GV from Admin in admin/gv_mail.php about lines 61 & 82:

// Now create the coupon main and email entry
  $insert_query = tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPONS . " (coupon_code, coupon_type, coupon_amount, date_created) values ('" . $id1 . "', 'G', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'] . "', now())");
//	  $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($insert_query);
  $insert_query = tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPON_EMAIL_TRACK . " (coupon_id, customer_id_sent, sent_firstname, emailed_to, date_sent) values ('" . $insert_id ."', '0', 'Admin', '" . $mail['customers_email_address'] . "', now() )");

// Now create the coupon email entry
  $insert_query = tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPONS . " (coupon_code, coupon_type, coupon_amount, date_created) values ('" . $id1 . "', 'G', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['amount'] . "', now())");
//	  $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($insert_query);
  $insert_id = tep_db_insert_id($insert_query);
  $insert_query = tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_COUPON_EMAIL_TRACK . " (coupon_id, customer_id_sent, sent_firstname, emailed_to, date_sent) values ('" . $insert_id ."', '0', 'Admin', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['email_to'] . "', now() )");

Hope this is helpful. I've passed these on to Vger and thought I'd pass them on here as well

Scott

olsonsp4c

:D Well with the help of Scott above 'olsonsp4c' I have gotten my RC1 to work with CCGV(trad) thus far --the gift voucher is working properly, haven't tried the discount coupon--here is the problem I was having:

Was there ever a resolution to this problem?

Balance left in voucher account. . . go to check out, but no checkmark box available to choose the use of my gv account.

as noted on this forum's page 98 post as follows

Sorry for all the posts but I really need help with this.

It seems as if the redeem button only shows up sometimes.

And in stepping through the credit_selection function code, in the while statement, I notice that $use_credit_amount contains the checkbox I am not able to see, but when I comment through the code, it seems that it is there the first loop then loses that value in the $output_string by the time the while loop ends.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks in advance.

Cori

Thank you very much!

I followed these instructions as per olsonsp4c (I think I had my sort order wrong. . I was using the old 740, 900 etc.)

Here is the proper sort order as per the User Guide in the zip file that I think I did not read closely enough. . . for gosh sakes the sort order instructions are right at the top :blush: :

Changes sort order before using CCGV(trad)

In your osCommerce admin panel, under Modules --> Order Total, change the Sort Order as follows:

* Discount Coupons = 3 | Include Shipping = True | Include Tax = True | Recalculate Tax = Standard

* Gift Vouchers = 5

* | Include Shipping = False | Include Tax = True | Recalculate Tax = None Shipping = 2

* Sub Total = 1

* Tax = 4

* Total = 6

at any rate, here was the fix and I THANK HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!!

had the same problem as you did and just fixed it. (no tick box or option to use gift voucher amount)

I don't know if your problem is the same, but here is how I fixed it. The below is assuming you've been testing this contribution and have no real orders that have used coupons or gift vouchers in your database from real customers.

1. Go into the database and delete all the data in the following tables:

coupons (except the coupons you actually made - you can tell because you gave them names)

coupons_description (again, same as above)

coupon_email_track (it should be safe to delete all records in this table)

coupon_gv_customer (it should be safe to delete all records in this table)

coupon_gv_queue (it should be safe to delete all records in this table)

coupon_redeem_track (it should be safe to delete all records in this table)

2. Go to the Admin panel -> Customers -> Orders

Delete any test orders for Gift vouchers that you have placed and "restock" them

3. Go to the Admin panel -> Modules -> Order Total

Uninstall the Coupons module

Uninstall the Gift Voucher module

4. Now re-install both the coupons module and gift voucher module

5. ORDER the modules appropriately per the CCGV(trad) users manual (this has CHANGED since the earlier released - the order is now 1,2,3,4,5,6, etc... no 740,900 as in the older version) - make SURE that they are in the correct order. Also, choose your options that you want in each module.

After I did this and then bought a new Voucher and sent it, the tick box and option magically appeared. Hope this solves it for you.

Scott

olsonsp4c

Again. . THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! :thumbsup:

******Now a note here*****

When I did all of this and initially purchased the gift voucher--during the checkout process the tick box was not there at all (I'm assuming because I did not have any balance in my Gift Voucher Account) But when the gift voucher was purchased and released and I went back to purchase an item and checkout. . the tick box was there to use!!!!

I just don't want anyone freaking out thinking they did the fix wrong. . . . go through all of the steps first :D

I'm not sure about any of the fixes mentioned in his post above, I have not run into a sql error on RC1 and I haven't looked at the confirm button he speaks of. . but I know my bread crumb is not using my CSS style once I start navigating to CCGV pages. . so I will check into that fix. . .to each their own. . .and remember BACKUP. . BACKUP. . BACKUP!!!!

Take care,

Kyla

Rangeline Design

Michigan USA

I'm am having a problem with my tax calculating correctly BUT showing the wrong amount.

Example:

Sub-Total: $20.00

State TAX 6.25%: $1.00

Total: $21.25

If you're wondering about shipping, I don't need to charge shipping. I don't have any modules enabled for shipping. I'm using CCGV trad, but no matter if I'm trying to apply a discount code or not, the Tax calculates correctly but shows the wrong amount. 6.25% of $20.00 is NOT $1.00.

I'm instructed to give all of my non-virtual products a weight to prevent customers from getting free shipping on all non-virtual items, but since I'm not charging shipping, I haven't given them a weight. I don't have any gift vouchers set up because I'm not ready to sell them. So all I'm using CCGV trad for right now is for discount codes.

Here is how my order total modules look:

Sub-Total - 1

Shipping - 2

Discount Coupons - 3

Tax - 4

Gift Vouchers - 5

Total - 6

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm working on multiple stores with multiple problems.

I have a new install of OS commerce 2.2 MS2 (060817) + buySAFE. My first install was on a customized site, I applied the CCGV (Trad) 21 May 2007.

During the checkout process the coupons and voucher redeem table row in the checkout payment section did not show, so there was no place to redeem the code.

I noticed that in the admin screen one of the text strings for buySAFE was missing and so thought that I may have missed, so I deleted the install. I installed a completely new OS commerse 2.2 MS2(060817) +buySAFE and reinstalled the contribution. Same issue.

I added a gift voucher for my test user via the admin interface, then when i went to the checkout payment page the coupons and voucher table row was displayed.

I tried to see why it may not have displayed in the first instance, but could not find a reason for it not to show.

It seems as though the table row is showing now permanently, I tested a newly created user, and tested after logging out and back in again. I have also tested with another web browser to ensure no caching issues.

What is it that was missing? Why would the voucher/coupon redeem table row not show up to start with, and is there some residual issue that will still be there that I am not seeing.

thanks

Some might find this useful - I've released a new admin gift certificate and reporter tool created for CCGV, just in time to help you manage those holiday gift certificates...

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5492

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347