• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

Hi

Ive installed this Contributions but am having a problem with the Discount Coupons. In the admin section under Modules/Order Total Modules/Discount Coupons i press install but it wont install. I Have installed POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 and dont know if they may be the cause. Does anyone have any idea where to start looking for where the problem may be?

Thanks

Broadbill

Hi Veger,

I was wondering with the release of osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 1, is ccgv(trad) from 5/21/2007 ok to install or are the other changes that need be addressed?

I am running this contrib on the 20060817 udates and looking to apply the above latest updates.

Thanks for your time.

Greetings all!

I recently install the CCGV(trad) contribution and all went well. I tested sending vouchers, sending discount coupons, redeeming and even purchasing and releasing certificates and all went well without any major issues.

However I do have an issue with the order email that is sent when purchasing the certificate. I made the test purchase with check/money order and although the product is virtual, the delivery address heading along with a comma is showing:

Delivery Address

------------------------------------------------------

Billing Address

------------------------------------------------------

test user

123 any street

In the checkout_process.php file there is a routine which is supposed to only show the delivery address

if the product is non virtual:

if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {

$email_order .= "\n" . EMAIL_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";

}

However in my case it's showing. I set up the cert with zero weight, enabled downloads and entered GIFT in the model field.

Any ideas?

Hi, As it's name says the new release is a "Candidate" release, which means it is not the final release. When it is finalised then I will update CCGV(trad) to work with it.

Vger

Hi Veger,

I was wondering with the release of osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 1, is ccgv(trad) from 5/21/2007 ok to install or are the other changes that need be addressed?

I am running this contrib on the 20060817 udates and looking to apply the above latest updates.

Thanks for your time.

Hello Vger,

I wondered how easy it would be to change/add the valid product list to an invalid product list, as I only want to exclude a few items from the 'sale' sometimes?

Thanks

Dave

First off big thanks to Rhea for cleaning up a hugely important contrib.

Now to the bug.

I am having a problem where when you type a discount coupon code into the box in the payment screen, The proper discount is not showing up on the confirmation screen, the FIRST time. If you go back and retype the code or have some other error in the payment screen and run it twice, the discount shows up correctly.

Over a dozen of echo statements for debugging later I tracked it down to these couple of lines in ot_coupon.php

at bottom of collect_posts()

if (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id'); //Fred - this was commented out before
$cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id']; //Fred ADDED, set the global and session variable

I swapped the order to first set the value and then save it to the session.

$cc_id = $coupon_result['coupon_id']; //Fred ADDED, set the global and session variable
if (!tep_session_is_registered('cc_id')) tep_session_register('cc_id'); //Fred - this was commented out before

And my problem was solved. - note this is on my development machine with php 5.1.1 on windows.

Hope this helps someone else. Rhea you may want to add it to the official version - I'm not sure how wide spread of a problem it is.

Bryan

First off big thanks to Rhea for cleaning up a hugely important contrib.

Now to the bug.

I am having a problem where when you type a discount coupon code into the box in the payment screen, The proper discount is not showing up on the confirmation screen, the FIRST time. If you go back and retype the code or have some other error in the payment screen and run it twice, the discount shows up correctly.

I swapped the two lines

And my problem was solved. - note this is on my development machine with php 5.1.1 on windows.

Hope this helps someone else. Rhea you may want to add it to the official version - I'm not sure how wide spread of a problem it is.

Bryan

Rhea,

After looking more closely - it's probably due to my upgrading to Release Canidate 1 which is on the download of the main oscommerce site (I don't think its an official stable version, but I don't know that MS2 is either. I probably should have just back ported the security fixes and waited for the final). Elsewhere in this forum people are using the $_SESSION variable to fix the same problem. I'll agree with FRED and and stick with the session functions for backward compatiabilty.

Since installing CCGV(trad) when I go to voucher in admin I get this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/admin/FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Has any one else hit this?

Thanks

Lotti

Since installing CCGV(trad) when I go to voucher in admin I get this error:

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/admin/FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Has any one else hit this?

Thanks

Lotti

I have tried re-running the sql bit and get this error:

Error

SQL query:

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump

# Database : `ccgv_trad`

#

# Table structure for table `coupon_email_track`

#

CREATE TABLE coupon_email_track(

unique_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

coupon_id int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',

customer_id_sent int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',

sent_firstname varchar( 32 ) default NULL ,

sent_lastname varchar( 32 ) default NULL ,

emailed_to varchar( 32 ) default NULL ,

date_sent datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

PRIMARY KEY ( unique_id )

) TYPE = MYISAM ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1050 - Table 'coupon_email_track' already exists

Add this line to the beginning of each table in the sql file:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS table_name;

change table_name to the name of the table you are adding it to.

Vger

Sorry if this is an entirely dumb question, but once I've done that, should I then rerun it as it currently is?

Many thanks and awesome contribution.

Lotti

Here are all of the references to FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN:

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(59): tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'mail_sent_to=' . urlencode($mail_sent_to)));

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(235): <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($cc_list['unique_id'] == $cInfo->unique_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&cid=' . $cc_list['coupon_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(292): <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('mail', FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'action=send_email_to_user&cid=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cid']); ?>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(341): <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a> ' . tep_image_submit('button_send_mail.gif', IMAGE_SEND_EMAIL); ?></td>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(366): <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('mail', FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'action=preview_email&cid='. $HTTP_GET_VARS['cid']); ?>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(734): <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, '', 'get'); ?>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(799): <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($cc_list['coupon_id'] == $cInfo->coupon_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&cid=' . $cc_list['coupon_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

catalog\admin\includes\add_ccgvdc_application_top.php(5): define('FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN', 'coupon_admin.php');

catalog\admin\includes\boxes\gv_admin.php(25): 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'selected_box=gv_admin'));

catalog\admin\includes\boxes\gv_admin.php(28): $contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_COUPON_ADMIN . '</a><br>' .

make sure all those references are in place and then make sure you added this to admin/includes/languages/english.php:

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . 'add_ccgvdc_english.php'); // CCGV

Vger

Hello,

I'm having a problem sending vouchers. I've just purchased a £5 voucher and I want to send that to someone, I can see that it says I have £5 balance to send but when I try and send the full amount it it says invalid amount. if i reduce the amount to 4.99 then it sends ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edited by stubbsy

Sorry, I've never come across that problem before, and you won't find any postings which match it in the whole of this thread.

Vger

Hello,

I'm having a problem sending vouchers. I've just purchased a £5 voucher and I want to send that to someone, I can see that it says I have £5 balance to send but when I try and send the full amount it it says invalid amount. if i reduce the amount to 4.99 then it sends ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Here are all of the references to FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN:

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(59): tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'mail_sent_to=' . urlencode($mail_sent_to)));

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(235): <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($cc_list['unique_id'] == $cInfo->unique_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&cid=' . $cc_list['coupon_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(292): <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('mail', FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'action=send_email_to_user&cid=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cid']); ?>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(341): <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a> ' . tep_image_submit('button_send_mail.gif', IMAGE_SEND_EMAIL); ?></td>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(366): <tr><?php echo tep_draw_form('mail', FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'action=preview_email&cid='. $HTTP_GET_VARS['cid']); ?>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(734): <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_form('status', FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, '', 'get'); ?>

catalog\admin\coupon_admin.php(799): <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (is_object($cInfo)) && ($cc_list['coupon_id'] == $cInfo->coupon_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'] . '&cid=' . $cc_list['coupon_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>

catalog\admin\includes\add_ccgvdc_application_top.php(5): define('FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN', 'coupon_admin.php');

catalog\admin\includes\boxes\gv_admin.php(25): 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN, 'selected_box=gv_admin'));

catalog\admin\includes\boxes\gv_admin.php(28): $contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUPON_ADMIN) . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_COUPON_ADMIN . '</a><br>' .

make sure all those references are in place and then make sure you added this to admin/includes/languages/english.php:

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . 'add_ccgvdc_english.php'); // CCGV

Vger

I've checked and I have all the above.

I ran the following SQL against my DB with the drop table:

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_email_track;
CREATE TABLE coupon_email_track (
 unique_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 coupon_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 customer_id_sent int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 sent_firstname varchar(32) default NULL,
 sent_lastname varchar(32) default NULL,
 emailed_to varchar(32) default NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupon_gv_customer`
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_gv_customer;
CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_customer (
 customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',
 amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 PRIMARY KEY  (customer_id),
 KEY customer_id (customer_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupon_gv_queue`
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_gv_queue;
CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_queue (
 unique_id int(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 order_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',
 date_created datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 ipaddr varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 release_flag char(1) NOT NULL default 'N',
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id),
 KEY uid (unique_id,customer_id,order_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupon_redeem_track`
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_redeem_track;
CREATE TABLE coupon_redeem_track (
 customer_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 redeem_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 redeem_ip varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 order_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupons`
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupons;
CREATE TABLE coupons (
 coupon_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 coupon_type char(1) NOT NULL default 'F',
 coupon_code varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 coupon_amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 coupon_minimum_order decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
 coupon_start_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 coupon_expire_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 uses_per_coupon int(5) NOT NULL default '1',
 uses_per_user int(5) NOT NULL default '0',
 restrict_to_products varchar(255) default NULL,
 restrict_to_categories varchar(255) default NULL,
 restrict_to_customers text,
 coupon_active char(1) NOT NULL default 'Y',
 date_modified datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
 PRIMARY KEY  (coupon_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

#
# Table structure for table `coupons_description`
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupons_description;
CREATE TABLE coupons_description (
 language_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 coupon_name varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
 coupon_description text,
 KEY coupon_id (coupon_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Gift Voucher Amount', 'NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0', 'Welcome Gift Voucher Amount: If you do not wish to send a Gift Voucher in your create account email put 0 for no amount else if you do place the amount here i.e. 10.00 or 50.00 no currency signs', 1, 31, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Discount Coupon Code', 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON', '', 'Welcome Discount Coupon Code: if you do not want to send a coupon in your create account email leave blank else place the coupon code you wish to use', 1, 32, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Discount Coupon value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_SORT_ORDER', '9', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Discount Coupon as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Gift Voucher value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_SORT_ORDER', '740', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Queue Purchases', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_QUEUE', 'true', 'Do you want to queue purchases of the Gift Voucher?', '6', '3','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Gift Voucher as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Credit including Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CREDIT_TAX', 'false', 'Add tax to purchased Gift Voucher when crediting to Account', '6', '8','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

But I still get the following error when I click on Voucher in Admin.:

Not Found

All of the files you mentioned are new files so I just uploaded them without making changes

The only things I didn't do was:

Anything highlighted in the instructions as ***now removed from contribution**** I ignored.

I didn't install all the files in spanish and German as I only have a UK site - could this be causing the problem?

Sorry to be such a pain.

Thanks

Lotti

I've checked and I have all the above.

I ran the following SQL against my DB with the drop table:

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_email_track;
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;
#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_gv_customer;
) TYPE=MyISAM;
#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_gv_queue;
) TYPE=MyISAM;
#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_redeem_track;
 PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;
#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupons;
CREATE TABLE coupons (
 PRIMARY KEY  (coupon_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;
#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupons_description;
 coupon_description text,
) TYPE=MyISAM;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Gift Voucher Amount', 'NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0', 'Welcome Gift Voucher Amount: If you do not wish to send a Gift Voucher in your create account email put 0 for no amount else if you do place the amount here i.e. 10.00 or 50.00 no currency signs', 1, 31, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Discount Coupon Code', 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON', '', 'Welcome Discount Coupon Code: if you do not want to send a coupon in your create account email leave blank else place the coupon code you wish to use', 1, 32, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Discount Coupon value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_SORT_ORDER', '9', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Discount Coupon as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Gift Voucher value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_SORT_ORDER', '740', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Queue Purchases', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_QUEUE', 'true', 'Do you want to queue purchases of the Gift Voucher?', '6', '3','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Gift Voucher as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Credit including Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CREDIT_TAX', 'false', 'Add tax to purchased Gift Voucher when crediting to Account', '6', '8','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

But I still get the following error when I click on Voucher in Admin.:

Not Found

All of the files you mentioned are new files so I just uploaded them without making changes

The only things I didn't do was:

Anything highlighted in the instructions as ***now removed from contribution**** I ignored.

I didn't install all the files in spanish and German as I only have a UK site - could this be causing the problem?

Sorry to be such a pain.

Thanks

Lotti

I've added all the languages now, still doesn't work.

This was the output of running the SQL

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_email_track;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)
) TYPE=MyISAM;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_gv_customer;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_gv_queue;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupon_redeem_track;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

PRIMARY KEY  (unique_id)

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupons;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

CREATE TABLE coupons (
 PRIMARY KEY  (coupon_id)

#
#
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS coupons_description;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

coupon_description text,

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Gift Voucher Amount', 'NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0', 'Welcome Gift Voucher Amount: If you do not wish to send a Gift Voucher in your create account email put 0 for no amount else if you do place the amount here i.e. 10.00 or 50.00 no currency signs', 1, 31, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Welcome Discount Coupon Code', 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON', '', 'Welcome Discount Coupon Code: if you do not want to send a coupon in your create account email leave blank else place the coupon code you wish to use', 1, 32, NULL, '2003-12-05 05:01:41', NULL, NULL);# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Discount Coupon value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_SORT_ORDER', '9', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Discount Coupon as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the Gift Voucher value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_SORT_ORDER', '740', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Queue Purchases', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_QUEUE', 'true', 'Do you want to queue purchases of the Gift Voucher?', '6', '3','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_SHIPPING', 'true', 'Include Shipping in calculation', '6', '5', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Include Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_INC_TAX', 'true', 'Include Tax in calculation.', '6', '6','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Re-calculate Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CALC_TAX', 'None', 'Re-Calculate Tax', '6', '7','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'None\', \'Standard\', \'Credit Note\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class when treating Gift Voucher as Credit Note.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now());# Affected rows: 1

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function ,date_added) values ('Credit including Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_CREDIT_TAX', 'false', 'Add tax to purchased Gift Voucher when crediting to Account', '6', '8','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());# Affected rows: 1

I know I must have done something really stupid but I just don't know what.

The only other thing I found which I didn't change was I think steps 62 - 66 are a duplicate of steps 55 - 58. I ticked every step of as I went and marked these as not done.

Really would appreciate it if you have any more ideas.

I do have STS v4 installed, would that make a difference?

Thanks Lotti

Steps 63-66 are not the same as steps 55-58.

Steps 63-66 must be carried out. They are:

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/coupon_admin.php

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/gv_queue.php

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/gv_mail.php

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/gv_sent.php

I didn't realise that you were also redoing the configuration values every time you tried to redo the database. The configuration entries will now have been replicated numerous times. You need to go through the 'configuration' table and remove all of the ccgv entries, and then rerun the sql file.

If it still doesn't work then redo the entire install from start to finish, take it slowly, and do it very carefully.

Vger

Edited by Vger

I didn't realise that you were also redoing the configuration values every time you tried to redo the database. The configuration entries will now have been replicated numerous times. You need to go through the 'configuration' table and remove all of the ccgv entries, and then rerun the sql file.

If it still doesn't work then redo the entire install from start to finish, take it slowly, and do it very carefully.

Vger

I'm obviously missing the difference lines 55 - 58 are:

55) admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_confirm_red.gif (NEW)

56) admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_release.gif (NEW)

57) admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_report.gif (NEW)

58) admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_delete_now.gif (NEW)

Lines:

62) admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_delete_now.gif (NEW)

66) admin/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_delete_now.gif (NEW)

I just can't see a difference, I agree lines 63 and 64 are different as they mention german, sorry if I'm being unbelievably stupid

Vger

I've looked at the configuration table it has the following entries:

configuration_id	  int(11)	   		  No	   	auto_increment		Browse distinct values   	  Change   	  Drop   	  Primary   	  Unique   	  Index   	 Fulltext
configuration_title 	varchar(64) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_key 	varchar(64) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_value 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_description 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_group_id 	int(11) 			No 	0 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
sort_order 	int(5) 			Yes 	NULL 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
last_modified 	datetime 			Yes 	NULL 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
date_added 	datetime 			No 	0000-00-00 00:00:00 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
use_function 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		Yes 	NULL 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
set_function 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		Yes 	NULL

I can't see anything to do with ccgv.

I've tried doing a db restore then re-running the sql but it says the table already exists.

I'm not very good as sql so I'm totally out of my depth here.

Thanks

I've looked at the configuration table it has the following entries:

configuration_id	  int(11)	   		  No	   	auto_increment		Browse distinct values   	  Change   	  Drop   	  Primary   	  Unique   	  Index   	 Fulltext
configuration_title 	varchar(64) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_key 	varchar(64) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_value 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_description 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		No 			Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
configuration_group_id 	int(11) 			No 	0 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
sort_order 	int(5) 			Yes 	NULL 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
last_modified 	datetime 			Yes 	NULL 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
date_added 	datetime 			No 	0000-00-00 00:00:00 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
use_function 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		Yes 	NULL 		Browse distinct values 	Change 	Drop 	Primary 	Unique 	Index 	Fulltext
set_function 	varchar(255) 	latin1_swedish_ci 		Yes 	NULL

I can't see anything to do with ccgv.

I've tried doing a db restore then re-running the sql but it says the table already exists.

I'm not very good as sql so I'm totally out of my depth here.

Thanks

Could you explain further how to undo the configuration bit?

Thanks

You need to access the database via phpMyAdmin, click on the 'configuration' label, then elect to 'Browse' its contents and go through it page by page (there will be quite a few pages) and delete all CCGV entries.

Then you need to go back to the CCGV (trad) install instructions (making sure that you are using the latest version posted by myself) and manually check that you have carried out every part of the install correctly.

It is not possible for anyone else to tell you what it is that you made mistakes on.

Vger

You need to access the database via phpMyAdmin, click on the 'configuration' label, then elect to 'Browse' its contents and go through it page by page (there will be quite a few pages) and delete all CCGV entries.

Then you need to go back to the CCGV (trad) install instructions (making sure that you are using the latest version posted by myself) and manually check that you have carried out every part of the install correctly.

It is not possible for anyone else to tell you what it is that you made mistakes on.

Vger

Sorry I think all my questions are coming out wrong, I know no one can tell me what mistakes I've made and do really appreciate the help.

I have managed to remove the bits from the configuration table. I noticed that having removed this and all the tables, I still have vouchers in the admin section - should that still be their I kind of thought that would be removed.

I'll removed all the files and edits tonight and have another go at re-installing.

Thanks for your patience and assistance.

Lotti

If you still have Vouchers in the admin section then you haven't removed all of the tables or the Configuration entries.

Vger

That's what I feared, I removed the following tables, could you please let me know which one I have missed:

coupon_email_track

coupon_gv_customer

coupon_gv_queue

coupons

coupons_description

Please, please don't give up on me I really want this contribution.

I removed the following rows from the configuration table:

Credit including Tax

Re-calculate Tax

Include Tax

Include Shipping

Queue Purchases

Sort Order

Display Total

Tax Class

Re-calculate Tax

Include Tax

Include Shipping