• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] CCGV (trad)

Vger

It says in the Register Globals patch files that once installed you must turn Register Globals 'off'. If you have Register Globals 'on' then why on earth did you install the patch files?

CCGV(trad)

Pay Pal IPN

Authorize Net AIM

are not compatible with Register Globals 'off'.

Vger

This was not the Reg Globals fix, this was the Official OSC changes:

http://svn.oscommerce.com/fisheye/changelog/osCommerce/

# 1583, 1584 and 1599.

I'm sorry but I'm not even going to try and offer support for 'commits' to the development server. When (if) they get released as an update to MS2 then I'll take a look at them.

Vger

I'm sorry but I'm not even going to try and offer support for 'commits' to the development server. When (if) they get released as an update to MS2 then I'll take a look at them.

Vger

Ok, I've backed out those changes for the reg globals and running the new version of Authorize.net AIM and CCGV(trad) and I'm still having the same exact problem that I described earlier. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy

Ok, I've backed out those changes for the reg globals and running the new version of Authorize.net AIM and CCGV(trad) and I'm still having the same exact problem that I described earlier. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy

Sorry missed taking out 1 change. The above mentioned problem is ok now. Thanks for 2 great mods!

Randy

Hi Vger,

Ok, I tested this mod heavily and everything worked fine. I put these changes into production and I can checkout with no problem. Every customer that goes through the checkout process has their CC declined with this error message:

?error_message=There+was+an+error+processing+your+credit+card+%2833%29%3A+Credit+card+number+is+required.

Any ideas???

Authorize.net AIM and CCGV(Trad) both current with base OSC checkout programs, classes and functions.

Thanks,

Randy

If you are using Authorize Net AIM in Test Mode then get A Net to switch you to Production or Live Mode. Alternatively change the test url to certification.authorize etc.

Vger

If you are using Authorize Net AIM in Test Mode then get A Net to switch you to Production or Live Mode. Alternatively change the test url to certification.authorize etc.

Vger

Because I’m already a live shop on A Net I was testing in Live mode and voiding the transactions. When I moved these modes to live, I installed the A Net AIM module, configured it and entered a live transaction which worked fine. Then watching the users try to checkout they got the error mentioned above. Here are my settings:

Enable Authorize.net AIM Module

True

Transaction Mode

Live

Authorization Type

Authorize/Capture

Customer Notifications

False

Merchant Notifications

True

Request CVV Number

True

Sort order of display.

Payment Zone

Maryland

Set Order Status

Available to Download

Did you update your A Net control panel settings so that they know you are using the AIM version?

Vger

My settings are showing Delimited Response = No, Default field Separator = comma and the Field Encapsulation Character = blank.

My settings are showing Delimited Response = No, Default field Separator = comma and the Field Encapsulation Character = blank.

Not sure if this helps but on the my transactions that were posted the IP address was blank and the Invoice number was set to 1. I just spot viewed the payment module program and there is code to set both.

The nonprofit I work for has been using CCGV (trad) for some time now. It is a useful contribution; thank you for all the work on it. Question: when I apply a fixed coupon that brings the order balance down to $0, the customer is still required to enter credit card info. However, if a customer applies a gift voucher balance to the order total and the gift voucher balance equals or exceeds the order total, she is not required to enter credit card info to confirm and complete the order. As Oscommerce requires cc info even if balance is $0, I assume that is the way the contribution is meant to work, but I just wanted to make sure.

Yes, 3.1 is the correct setting.

Vger

Vger , perhaps you could help me,

i have installed this contrib , using the manual method (as i have other contribs) all is well on the admin backend

and i can create vouchers and coupons no problem, but when i try to look at the catalog front end the page is completely blank

not even my logo graphic is there, i have searched this forum but cannot find the answer and i have spent hours re trawling over my code

edits and everything seems fine.

any suggestions ?

any suggestions ?

You obviously messed up the install - where you messed up I cannot even guess at. Revert to the backup you took before beginning the install of CCGV(trad) and start again - work slowly and very carefully. Too many people try to rush the install - and that just doesn't work.

Vger

Hi, Vger

This is a great contribution! It works perfect. I have a couple questions though:

1. Is there a way to have Specials excluded from the calculations when determining the order total after the coupon has been redeemed?

2. If a coupon has a Minimum of $100 and there is an order for $90, shouldn't there be an alert letting the customer know the minimum order total was not met, that is why the discount was not issued?

Jai

You obviously messed up the install - where you messed up I cannot even guess at. Revert to the backup you took before beginning the install of CCGV(trad) and start again - work slowly and very carefully. Too many people try to rush the install - and that just doesn't work.

Vger

Ok - point taken,

However , i have subsequently installed a fresh copy of oscommerce on a test site and then installed the CCGV contrib only to be faced with the same

problem as before - this now rules out errors in my coding as i simply installed the files as is and altered them to enable the register globals fix.

could this be a problem with my server set up - as i have said previously i am running mysql 3.28 (damn webfusion won't update my VPS)

any help would be appreciated as i see this contrib as a vital part of my marketing strategy.

thx.

I recently upgraded my testing store from CCGV 5.11 to CCGV(TRAD) 5/21/07 version and am having the following problem.

No tax is being applied to Gift Vouchers unless there is a product with weight in the cart. I created another virtual product just to test and no taxes are being applied to virtual products, period.

I have confirmed that the products have the the proper tax class applied, that the billing address zone is part of the tax class and have went over the files numerous times. Enable Download is set to true as well.

My Gift Vouchers settings are as follows;

Display Total - true

Sort Order - 6

Queue Purchases - true

Include Shipping - true

Include Tax - true

Re-calculate Tax - None

Tax Class - Taxable Goods

Credit including Tax - true

Anyone have any suggestions?

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

Queue Purchases - true

This option was removed from CCGV(trad) and no longer appears in the code - to prevent people from using it without queueing purchases. So I don't know where you are getting that from.

Also the Sort Order of 6 for Gift Vouchers is wrong for CCGV(trad).

Vger

This option was removed from CCGV(trad) and no longer appears in the code - to prevent people from using it without queueing purchases. So I don't know where you are getting that from.

I assume it is just removed from the GV module admin page right? Because it is found it in ccgv.sql -

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Queue Purchases', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_QUEUE', 'true', 'Do you want to queue purchases of the Gift Voucher?', '6', '3','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

and includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php in the install function -

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Queue Purchases', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_QUEUE', 'true', 'Do you want to queue purchases of the Gift Voucher?', '6', '3','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");

Should there be a configuration setting for Queue Purchases or not? I am using CCGV(trad)_1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_10_11.zip and sure as the sun shines the above config inserts are there unless I've just completely lost my mind.

Also the Sort Order of 6 for Gift Vouchers is wrong for CCGV(trad).

I've changed back to the recommended sort order in UserGuide.html. Nothing has changed except the sort order, everything still works fine except taxation of virtual products. I guess I have missed a few lines of code somewhere, but I just cant seem to find it. Will keep looking...

Thanks

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

i was modifiying files very carefully and whole procedure goes well, except when i want to use gift balance in purchase. There is no field for entering code. I also redeemed voucher.

Also in installation instruction i didn't see any point to add additional field for code into cehckout_payment or checkout shipping, or anywhere else.

What am i missing ;)

thanx in advance

Hi everyone,

I have installed CCGV (trad) and it works fine apart from some small problems I'd like to fix.

1) When I send a Gift Voucher I can't redeem it using the link provided in the email (I get an error message saying the code is invalid or has been already redeemed). The code works fine if I input it during the checkout process.

2) The system ALWAYS uses the credits in the gift voucher balance during the checkout of both virtual and non virtual products even when the box "Tick to use Gift Voucher account balance" is not selected. This can be a problem if a customer wants to save the balance for a later time (or use it to send a gift voucher to someone after the purchase).

This problem has risen all of a sudden.. (after redeeming some gift vouchers using the code during the checkout process) and now it forces me to use the vouchers' balance to buy new vouchers... :-S

anyone has had similar problems?

thanks for the help.

ciao

Stefano