• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which news letter contrib is the best for ......

matrix2223

I need to know what the public opion is for a newsletter contrib for not only capturing email address but for the newsletter as well. I currently have newsletter module v0.2 en_de and all of the contrib packages for this contrib the unsubscribe.php is missing and I get this error when you subscribe

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/web_z/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/classes/snoopy1.class.php:2104) in /mnt/web_z/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/newsletters_subscribe.php on line 73

I have seen OSC stores with a newsletter center box that has scrolling text inside a box where you enter your email. I would like to have that but, like I said in the begining which is the best.

Thank you for looking at this.

Edited by matrix2223

I need to know what the public opion is for a newsletter contrib for not only capturing email address but for the newsletter as well. I currently have newsletter module v0.2 en_de and all of the contrib packages for this contrib the unsubscribe.php is missing and I get this error when you subscribe

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/web_z/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/includes/classes/snoopy1.class.php:2104) in /mnt/web_z/d11/s44/b025debf/www/store/nfoscomm/catalog/newsletters_subscribe.php on line 73

I have seen OSC stores with a newsletter center box that has scrolling text inside a box where you enter your email. I would like to have that but, like I said in the begining which is the best.

Thank you for looking at this.

A common cause to the problem is spaces ("whitespace") existing before the first <?php tag and/or after the last ?> tag with the files involved. By removing all spaces so that <?php is at the very start of the file and that ?> is at the very end of the file, no content would have been sent to the client and headers can be set safely.

this is directly from the Knowledge base

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/15

So look in both of those files. Make sure that the VERY last thing in the file is ?>

Meaning no spaces following it and no empty line (returns) below it.

This topic has been asked a thousand times - it's good to at least search the fourm - An even better idea is to paste the error into google. You'll almost alwasy find the asnwer onthe first page of results.

To quickly reference that information I gave you I simply went to google and pasted in

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

The first result was the answer - it's that easy :)

My Contributions

Henry Smith