• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class & Gift Voucher define problems

devospice

I just installed the Credit Class and Give Voucher contribution (version 5.16) and the coupon code I created works fine. However, the defines for the coupon code text are not working.

It looks like this:

Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons

TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE[_______________] and click (>Redeem)

All the defines in the language files are there and seem to be coded correctly. I can't find the problem.

Also, in the Payment Method box above it has the Check/Money Order and PayPal options as usual. Those are the only two modules I have installed. But below the PayPal box it says this:

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_TEXT

MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_DESCRIPTION MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_CC_URL_TEXT

Why is this showing up? I don't have the PayPal Credit/Debit Card module installed. I suspect this is related to the above problem, like the defines aren't being processed before the page is rendered or something, but I can't find the problem.

Any ideas?

You can see this for yourself at www.fidim.com/catalog.

Thanks.

->Later.....Spice

• 2 weeks later...

TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE just isnt working and I cant see why. All the langauge files are in place. Is there somthing I'm missing from filenames.php maybe?

Its driving me mad this problem, it should be so simple to fix. lol

Im having similar problems. My initial problem was, after sending an email to a client for a voucher, they would get the error:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GV_REDEEM): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mysite/public_html/catalog/gv_redeem.php on line 56

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/FILENAME_GV_REDEEM' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mysite/public_html/catalog/gv_redeem.php on line  56

I searched the forums and all I got was this post [#740401] about making sure FILENAME_GV_REDEEM was in the add_ccgvdc_application_top.php file. Indeed it was, so I took it upon myself to put the define in languages/english.php.

Well, that fixed the first error but than I got:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_gv_account_update() in /home/mysite/public_html/catalog/gv_redeem.php on line 53

Which leads me to believe that add_ccgvdc_applcation_top.php is not getting parsed at all and that I will have to copy and paste the whole damn file into english.php.

Make sense? Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by protogabe

aah, could you post up here what FILENAME defines you have in your add_ccgvdc_applcation_top.php ?

I think maybe the TEXT_ENTER_GV_CODE problem could possibly be because there is somthing missing from my file.

Mine reads -

define('FILENAME_GV_FAQ', 'gv_faq.php');

define('FILENAME_GV_REDEEM', 'gv_redeem.php');

define('FILENAME_GV_REDEEM_PROCESS', 'gv_redeem_process.php');

define('FILENAME_GV_SEND', 'gv_send.php');

define('FILENAME_GV_SEND_PROCESS', 'gv_send_process.php');

define('FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING_COL', 'product_listing_col.php');

define('FILENAME_POPUP_COUPON_HELP', 'popup_coupon_help.php');