• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Info Fowarding

I'm very new at osCommerce, and pretty new at web design all together. I have an online store that accepts PayPal transactions. When my customers check out, they put all of their original information into osCommerce, and then when they get fowarded to the PayPal, they are asked for all of their information again.

I've seen it done, so there must be a way to get osCommerce to foward all of this info to the PayPal Portal. Couldn't find anything searching this site, so maybe somone could walk me through it or send me a link for some place that can!

I tried installing the IPN (even though I don't know what it actually is), but it didn't seem to correct the problem!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks for the help! You guys are amazing!

I'm very new at osCommerce, and pretty new at web design all together. I have an online store that accepts PayPal transactions. When my customers check out, they put all of their original information into osCommerce, and then when they get fowarded to the PayPal, they are asked for all of their information again.

I've seen it done, so there must be a way to get osCommerce to foward all of this info to the PayPal Portal. Couldn't find anything searching this site, so maybe somone could walk me through it or send me a link for some place that can!

I tried installing the IPN (even though I don't know what it actually is), but it didn't seem to correct the problem!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks for the help! You guys are amazing!

What all info was needed to be re-entered.

These info are forwarded.

1)Total Amount.

2)Sellers paypal ID.

3)Shipping

4)Currency type

Also whcih paypal you are using.From your email it apears to be the default one that comes with oscommerce.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

What all info was needed to be re-entered.

These info are forwarded.

1)Total Amount.

2)Sellers paypal ID.

3)Shipping

4)Currency type

Also whcih paypal you are using.From your email it apears to be the default one that comes with oscommerce.

Satish

I am using the default. Those four parameters that you listes are being fowarded. However, the customer's name, addresses and contact info are not being fowarded. Hope you can help! Thanks!

I am using the default. Those four parameters that you listes are being fowarded. However, the customer's name, addresses and contact info are not being fowarded. Hope you can help! Thanks!

Anyone else got any ideas?

I'm having a problem passing the Item Description to PayPal...

I've searched through the forum, but haven't found any threads regarding this problem.

In the PayPal check out, the item name / description it has the store name.

help?

Why won't anyone help with this. This should be a simple issue?!?!?

Maybe try posting your question to the support thread of the version you are using.