• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP "1054 - Unknown column 'cc_cvv' in 'field list'

MMaynard

Iam new to oscommerce and when checking on orders in my admin area to update status, getting 1054 - Unknown column 'cc_cvv' in 'field list', really not sure how to proceed or do without messing up current configuration, please lhelp thank you. I know i need to download contribution file, but not sure how to do it

Yes I have read that but do not know where to find contribution instructions, also i have been told that the contribution file is no longer needed as it is included in main source now, i really need help to fix this problem

Yes I have read that but do not know where to find contribution instructions, also i have been told that the contribution file is no longer needed as it is included in main source now, i really need help to fix this problem

It would be nearly imposslbe for anyone here to know what contrib you installed in order to define the correct sql entries.

If you haven't installed any other contrib, I would recommend d/l the OSC files again and simply replace that file.

Another thing you can do is to remove cc_cvv from the offending file

My Contributions

Henry Smith